Re: Friends list and UI QoL changes

by Soulbreeze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Friends list and UI QoL changes

★★★ Novice

1. Make the friends list a 1-click function to open/separate from the main Origin Window.

2. Include a right-click function from the Origin task tray Icon to bring up Friends List.

3. Do not make me "Open Origin" to see game invites and to search for friends.

I usually just keep my friend's list window open and close the main window and making it easier to use would be extremely helpful.

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

I'll forward the first two suggestions to our design and product teams.

For #3, on the game invites front I think we'll have some good news for you soon.

On the searching for friends front, are you wanting to find new friends all in the friends pane?  You can already filter your existing friends list down from within that pane.

Thanks for the feedback.

Alex
Origin Product Team

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

I'll forward the first two suggestions to our design and product teams.

For #3, on the game invites front I think we'll have some good news for you soon.

On the searching for friends front, are you wanting to find new friends all in the friends pane?  You can already filter your existing friends list down from within that pane.

Thanks for the feedback.

Alex
Origin Product Team
Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually I noticed it when searching for someone to report cheating. I have the Origin in-game overlay turned off as it always takes me out of fullscreen when friends go online/offline when playing Battlefield 1.

Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)