Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fresh HoR run (ruined by underpowered plebs and bugs)

by TomButler89

Original Post

Re: Fresh HoR run (ruined by underpowered plebs and bugs)

★★★ Guide

Yeah, that's what I didn't do... 🙄

What I did do is play normal until I got two MW weapons, then GM1 free play to test the javelin's viability; then GM 1 quickplay....

But, yeah, that's what I didn't do, think it out. 🤔

Message 11 of 15 (85 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

...but you still put down other people, whom you don't even know, just because they tried to "game the system"?  Yeah you did!

Message 12 of 15 (78 Views)

★★★ Pro

If I notice I've been paired with potatoes I leave, also.

Message 13 of 15 (67 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

it happens because BW wanted players to play the content without gating any of it which in theory sounds GREAT 

but in practice is stupid 

you shouldn't be able to do hi end raids at all if you're gear score is below the requirement full stop

This wont stop better players Carrying the team per say but at least you wont spend all ya time ressing people totally under geared for what they are trying to do

Now this is my personal opinion but the whole idea of buffing players that are weak as * so they can play with people that have put the time in, is the stupidest idea ive ever heard in any game not just this one and its clear from recent number crunching that it destroys the act of balancing the gear and the game full stop to the point of lvl 1 guns doing more damage then leg as was posted in redit not to long ago

they need to remove the buff system and start treating their game as a proper looter shooter not a casual jump in jump out style game

Message 14 of 15 (59 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux  I have actually gotten in the habit of using the ignore feature on people who are in gm2 with purple javelins, same applies to anyone who just plain sucks. this generation of "gamers" (I hesitate to call them such but these forums dont let us use the words required to accurately describe them) that only plays videogames because they suck at sports kills me. other people are NOT there to carry you kids! games are there to get better at, not to find exploits to get ahead or cry on the forums because your instant gratification needs aren't being met, and we DEFINITELY aren't baby sitters!

Message 15 of 15 (46 Views)
Twitter Stream