Freezing Issues and Crashing

by LitleActionMan

Original Post

Freezing Issues and Crashing

★★★ Newbie

There is a huge problem with the game right now, this being said, these problems are the crashing and freezing of the game. I'm not quite sure what is causing it, but I know as a fact that I am not the only one experiencing it. I have multiple friends who all play on different computers, and every one of us have issues where the game will freeze momentarily at random, and every now and then it'll just crash completely. I was wondering if there was any way to Manually fix  this, whether it be a game file or a setting that I need to change or if I must wait until Apex Legends gets an update to fix it, in which the builders of the game need to know that this issue exists.

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: Freezing Issues and Crashing

★★★ Newbie

same, its usually in the menus between games where i get about 10-15 seconds of freeze, but it comes back.  Happens way less often in a match, but it will too sometimes, doesn't seem to be a trigger for it. Sometimes just running, sometimes in a gunfight.  The worst is it sometimes just straight closes instantly in a match, or just insta kicks me to the menu.  Ask me if ya need more info but i dont think i'm the only one dealing with this and like the OP said its happening to a range of people with different specs.  Also, this doesn't happen with ANY other game and my ram passes mem86.

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

Re: Freezing Issues and Crashing

★★★ Newbie
I just messed with one last setting, turned off vsync completely and dont have any freeze ups.
Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)