#FreeApex

by T_FOE_TTV

Original Post

#FreeApex

★★★ Newbie

#Freeapex 

EA stop forcing us to pay 150 usd for heirlooms bc all u care about is money and not ur fans 

Message 1 of 17 (475 Views)

Re: #FreeApex

★★★ Apprentice

You do realize that this game is Free to Play and that any of the heirlooms is purely cosmetic and that's how they chose to monetize their game, right? Companies have to pay for the servers somehow.

And even so, you still get a chance to get one for free from packs.

Message 2 of 17 (470 Views)

★★ Pro
@EpicSticks just be thankful EA haven't put ads in the game. $150 heirloom seems make more sense to me.

Maybe watch twitch less so you don't get the urge to have an heirloom that bad.
Message 3 of 17 (463 Views)

★ Pro
it's business... Only reason they publish games is to earn money.
Message 4 of 17 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@T_FOE_TTV “stop forcing us to pay”

LOLZ

Besides that part, there’s so much to comment on in that entire line that ‘lolz’ is the only adequate response really without turning this into a long multi-paragraph reply
Message 5 of 17 (452 Views)

★ Guide
@T_FOE_TTV no one's forcing you to buy heirlooms, brother. It's your ego, not EA's.
Message 6 of 17 (423 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  I suppose if you have your heart set on an heirloom you are "forced" to pay  considerable amount for it, as your only only other option is praying you get one from a loot pack. Which at a 1/500 chance is pretty slim lol.

Its definitely not mandatory to have one though. Although they are heavily overpriced..

. I'm not sure why people defend EA/Respawns right to charge such an exorbitant fee for a cosmetic. They're making plenty off other cosmetic content as it is.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 17 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag And you wonder why they keep on doing it lol
Message 8 of 17 (404 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  Exactly, I'll admit I used to be part of the problem, anybody that's been around long enough knows I've spent quite a bit on this game, however that stopped completely at S4.

Didn't even get the BP this season, I can't support a game that doesn't feel like its giving anything back.

Don't get me wrong the new map is looking cool and all....but I'm talking about core issues and the lack of a resulting over a year into the game. :S

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 17 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Semantics. You are either forced to do something or not. There’s no half-force, not even in Star Wars. ‘Feeling forced’ tho is another thing. If the person wrote that, I’d have nothing to say... well less xD.

I don’t agree with the prices at all and I very much don’t care about cosmetics as well. I do get ppl want them but to say you are forced but in same breath say they don’t care about users is weird. If EA wanted they could just say “These fans are out of control, let’s pull the plug right away” or “Everything will be 10 bucks”. Both are cases where a large number of ppl will be ‘hurt’ which shows EA/Respawn does care for its fans. Just not in the way every single person wants the company to
Message 10 of 17 (373 Views)