Free to play IS NO EXCUSE

by napalm51

Original Post

Free to play IS NO EXCUSE

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

there are a lot of free to play games out there and they are really well managed.

games like lol, dota, fortnite, warframe, hearthstone... etc etc

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

cheaters, lack of content, bugs, game/server instability, bad balances, only 1 gameplay mode.......................................................................infinity

It's all YOUR fault, Respawn.

sry for the brutal truth.

EA_Blueberry: Changed title from ALL CAPS

Message 1 of 20 (642 Views)

Re: FREE TO PLAY IS NO EXCUSE

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There could be many reasons for this. Remember that Respawn is owned by Ea. The devs are there to work on new content and fixing issues. That is a fact.

For every dollar invested in the development team, there is an output. Maybe EA is not investing enough in the game, therefore there isn't enough man-power to deliver the necessary content and patches. Maybe third parties are slowing things down. Maybe development mistakes were made which once again make the issues harder to fix. Maybe the game success was heavily under estimated and now they have to deal with building a bigger team, training new devs etc... So many maybes...

Saying it is Respawn's fault without the proper data to back it up is wrong. Sorry Respawn for such accusations. I hope these kinds of comments aren't impacting the studio's quality of life and team spirit.

Message 2 of 20 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@napalm51 

Do you not remember the first 2 months of fortnite had the same map and no new guns how do you figure there was more content apex has added new character and new gun but have a good day 

have not played other games listed 

Message 3 of 20 (606 Views)

★★ Guide

Rediculus, free games are worth what you pay for them, also the game was very finished on day 1 compared to anything else with very few unnoticeable bugs, I agree that it definitely needs an update if they want to get more people to play the game but don't pretend that the game developers owe you anything because they don't.  I might understand why you would be angry if they promised to do something that they didn't do but so far they have met all the deadlines they set with their roadmap which is the only thing they need to do.

Message 4 of 20 (601 Views)

★ Guide

@OPL3XITY wrote:

There could be many reasons for this. Remember that Respawn is owned by Ea. The devs are there to work on new content and fixing issues. That is a fact.

For every dollar invested in the development team, there is an output. Maybe EA is not investing enough in the game, therefore there isn't enough man-power to deliver the necessary content and patches. Maybe third parties are slowing things down. Maybe development mistakes were made which once again make the issues harder to fix. Maybe the game success was heavily under estimated and now they have to deal with building a bigger team, training new devs etc... So many maybes...

Saying it is Respawn's fault without the proper data to back it up is wrong. Sorry Respawn for such accusations. I hope these kinds of comments aren't impacting the studio's quality of life and team spirit.

you talk about proper data but everything you just said is a f* speculation.

i'm talking about facts here... they are failing! FACT!

if you want "proper data" or big text walls just read the forums... it's flooded with complains about these problems.

Message 5 of 20 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Fact start of month two fornite had nothing new

@napalm51 

Message 6 of 20 (592 Views)

★ Guide

@prankstar2 wrote:

Rediculus, free games are worth what you pay for them, also the game was very finished on day 1 compared to anything else with very few unnoticeable bugs, I agree that it definitely needs an update if they want to get more people to play the game but don't pretend that the game developers owe you anything because they don't.  I might understand why you would be angry if they promised to do something that they didn't do but so far they have met all the deadlines they set with their roadmap which is the only thing they need to do.

WTF are you talking about??? kshD?Fhadfhlkaeh??????

who said that they own someone anything.

jesus.... read first

Message 7 of 20 (579 Views)

★ Guide

@napalm51 wrote:

@OPL3XITY wrote:

you talk about proper data but everything you just said is a f* speculation.

i'm talking about facts here... they are failing! FACT!

if you want "proper data" or big text walls just read the forums... it's flooded with complains about these problems.

In fact, I destroyed your argument with speculations by showing that you are making speculations look like facts yourself. I also made it clear that what I was saying were maybes.  :') 

Once again, the complaints on these forums are showing issues that could be caused by any of the speculation stated above or any other issue we aren't aware of. Therefore you can't say these things without maybe being wrong. That fact is enough to argue that saying these things like they are facts is wrong. 

What you said isn't facts. It's speculation, so where are the "maybes" in your post? I don't see them. 

Please provide proofs before making such toxic posts.

Much love,  <3

Message 8 of 20 (578 Views)

★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

Fact start of month two fornite had nothing new

@napalm51 

what are you trying to say?

that fortnite had the same problems as apex? or just lack of content?

because this topic is about all the problems... not just content

Message 9 of 20 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@OPL3XITY wrote:

In fact, I destroyed your argument with speculations by showing that you are making speculations look like facts yourself. I also made it clear that what I was saying were maybes.  :') 

Once again, the complaints on these forums are showing issues that could be caused by any of the speculation stated above or any other issue we aren't aware of. Therefore you can't say these things without maybe being wrong. That fact is enough to argue that saying these things like they are facts is wrong. 

What you said isn't facts. It's speculation, so where are the "maybes" in your post? I don't see them. 

Please provide proofs before making such toxic posts.

Much love,  <3

so... you "destroyed" my arguments by speculating that they were speculations... WOW first time i heard that L U L funny

okay... okay... if you wish to say that cheaters, mass lags, mass crashes, bad character/guns/drops balances, lack of content, only 1 gameplay mode and all that stuff is a f* dream, nonexistent or that i'm "speculating" all these things...

i have a question for you: have you ever played this game before? hello?

Message 10 of 20 (422 Views)