Free For All Mode Coming?

by JK1131

Original Post

Free For All Mode Coming?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game overall is quite good. However, there's a heavy emphasis on team play and I don't like depending on teammates, especially when pairing with randoms is spotty. Are there any plans to incorporate a free for all mode in Apex Legends, and if so, by when? Unless for some reason this mode would not work with this type of game. 

Message 1 of 8 (289 Views)

Re: Free For All Mode Coming?

★ Guide

It would work just fine...respawn is just being a bunch of a holes and sticking with their "its a team based game"...Bs 

Message 2 of 8 (269 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

It would work just fine...respawn is just being a bunch of a holes and sticking with their "its a team based game"...Bs 

Would Lifelines passive be useless in a Solo mode?

She will hardly be reviving anyone. 

Message 3 of 8 (263 Views)

★★ Guide

@Jimmahwd wrote:

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

Would Lifelines passive be useless in a Solo mode?

She will hardly be reviving anyone. 

Except she has two passives, the one where she uses items faster still pretty damn useful perfect for solo mode

Message 4 of 8 (257 Views)

★ Guide

Sooo no solo mode because lifeline can't use a revive shield but can use heals faster and mirage can't use a useless inviz after knockdown ( which he gets thirsted anyway) ?

Yeah those are two great reasons to shutdown a solo mode campaign...

Oh yeah " the respawn mechanic would be useless"...except most teams get full wiped anyway...and anytime I see a respawn ship I head straight over and get a free kill...most respawns I've ever seen in a game personally was 2...I always check the map and most of the time in top 3 there is still like 10 respawns up and running...who cares

Message 5 of 8 (253 Views)

★★ Guide

@JK1131 wrote:

The game overall is quite good. However, there's a heavy emphasis on team play and I don't like depending on teammates, especially when pairing with randoms is spotty. Are there any plans to incorporate a free for all mode in Apex Legends, and if so, by when? Unless for some reason this mode would not work with this type of game. 

There is absolutely zero reason solo mode would not work, it should be added into the game lets see.... two months ago

Message 6 of 8 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

Sooo no solo mode because lifeline can't use a revive shield but can use heals faster and mirage can't use a useless inviz after knockdown ( which he gets thirsted anyway) ?

Yeah those are two great reasons to shutdown a solo mode campaign...

Oh yeah " the respawn mechanic would be useless"...except most teams get full wiped anyway...and anytime I see a respawn ship I head straight over and get a free kill...most respawns I've ever seen in a game personally was 2...I always check the map and most of the time in top 3 there is still like 10 respawns up and running...who cares

Never mentioned anything about shutting down.

I'm all for solo's, and have discussed it with several friends whom I play with.

I can give several examples of why this game can't just be switched straight over to solos' and a lot of balancing needs to be addressed.

But a per your response above, I feel it will be a waste of time and effort. 

Message 7 of 8 (246 Views)

★ Apprentice

Frankly the game needs solo's and duos or it's just going to lose the players that are here.

I'm tired of playing with 1 other friend just to have our third not follow, break off from the jump ship, DC or quit.

Playing as a solo player? Youre usually getting paired with a duo team and if you go down they leave you.

This is as much of a team game as golf is. If you're not playing with a full squad the games not fun, plain and simple.

Message 8 of 8 (226 Views)