Re: Frankfurt full of hackers?

by adidasPowah

Original Post

Frankfurt full of hackers?

★★★ Newbie

I feel like on the EU Frankfurt PC Servers, there are an insane amount of people just hacking their * off to win, Ive been shot while i was behind them, Ive had purple vests instantly removed by RE-45 in under 2 seconds, Ive had people on zipline not miss a single bullet, but on Shadowfall its even worse, people who want the event so bad go ham, and you cant even report in shadowfall which is utter *

Message 1 of 14 (723 Views)

★★★ Guide

doesnt matter what server you are on all eu servers push ppl into same lobby anyway 

Message 2 of 14 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think you are missing the point of my post.....the point is on EU im experiencing an insane amount of hacks when I go to US servers its perfectly normal

Message 3 of 14 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cr33py_Leo Trust me, the US servers have their fair share of cheaters. It comes and goes in waves with the bans.
Message 4 of 14 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is true, Im not saying one region doesnt have any on the contrary both have, but I feel like the US has much much less xD but yeah guess just gotta wait until the next ban wave :P

Message 5 of 14 (656 Views)

★ Guide

yeah aim bot bs is all overthis game..the DEVs were told about this early in this game and they decided to ban anyone who spoke about it.
Now the game is over run. Ban again fools!

Message 6 of 14 (641 Views)

★ Pro
@Cr33py_Leo

I am also from EU and i even forgot about problem with cheaters. If 4+ months ago i saw cheaters pretty much every day, then now it happens very rarely.

How long you are playing game (your lvl in game)?
Message 7 of 14 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SlivPTS Yesterday I would say very few on PC west coast servers. Today it's filled with them. 900ish hours played. Enough skill to sence it.
Message 8 of 14 (607 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hmm, playing on the same servers and I rarely saw cheaters. Still, last night, games were weird, many Lifelines wiping out team after team on their own and apparently not registering hits. Could be a new wave of cheaters or high ping players (at 2-3 a.m. it's more likely to have many non EU players on these servers).

Message 9 of 14 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I played close to 100 games (mostly ranked, but some casual and shadowfall too) on the weekend and I saw 1 suspicious player. And that one seemed only to have no recoil (reported and didn't think about it again until now). That's hardly "full of hackers".

"instantly removed in under 2 seconds" - ehm, what? 2 seconds is a lifetime (assuming no reload is needed, of course) not "instantly".

The TTK's are long in Apex, but not THAT long. 1-1.5 seconds is the normal average ttk, but 0.5 seconds is also nothing uncommon, if no purple armor.

If you keep needing >5 seconds to kill some1, then you should really switch to heavy weapons with enormous mag sizes , so that you don't need to reload(spitfire, flatline, hemlok, even prowler all have enough bullets to kill 2-3 ppl with 1 mag, so you can really miss a lot and still won't need to reload), then you'll get those "amazing" 2 second kills consistently too.

What would you say in PubG, where 0.3-0.5 seconds ttk is the norm? "I don't even see the enemy and I'm dead, every time"?

Message 10 of 14 (569 Views)