Founders pack should give free access to season 1 battle pass

by W3s3d420

Original Post

Founders pack should give free access to season 1 battle pass

★★★ Apprentice

What you guys think? But I think it's fair enough founders pack give access to the first battle pass season 1

Message 1 of 5 (264 Views)

Re: Founders pack should give free access to season 1 battle pass

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Not a bad thought, though I'm sure an argument could be made against this idea.

You get a fair amount of coins and cosmetics with that pack.  Then to give access to ~100 more cosmetic items with the Battle Pass just seems to be getting more than what you pay for.

I'm all for giving the Battle Pass to Founder's, but I'm just not sure it would happen based on what you already get with the Founder's Pack and what the Battle Pass will give.

Message 2 of 5 (259 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@the_ambieneer wrote:

Not a bad thought, though I'm sure an argument could be made against this idea.

You get a fair amount of coins and cosmetics with that pack.  Then to give access to ~100 more cosmetic items with the Battle Pass just seems to be getting more than what you pay for.

I'm all for giving the Battle Pass to Founder's, but I'm just not sure it would happen based on what you already get with the Founder's Pack and what the Battle Pass will give.

i dont have founders pack, but personaly and playing as main Lifeline, this pack just gona give me 2000 coins (this i cant get in shop for less money than 30€) and the skin for hemlok btw i like this weapon, but im not going to pay more 10€ just for the hemlok skin, all other skins  and items are for wraith, gibraltar and bloodhound if im not wrong :/ i save this money for battle pass sure Tongue out 

Message 3 of 5 (249 Views)

★ Guide

Realistically, that seems like you're asking a bit much. 

Founder's Pack costs $29.99 USD. You get 2000 coins with that, and a bunch of other goodies.

2000 coins costs $19.99.

The Battle Pass is estimated to be around $15.

That would mean, you're asking to get $35+ worth of stuff, plus a lot of extras... for less than $30. Could also go into how much each skin costs to show you how much more that would be as well, if you need.

Message 4 of 5 (248 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think this is a great idea. The Season Pass will probably give a discount on in-game purchases as most Season Passes do. So bundling a load of skins and coins with it might seem counterproductive to the game producers. It would certainly make it a lot more attractive to customers, though.

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)