Found all the loot

by CAGOA33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Found all the loot

★ Guide

For a few days been running about thinking the loot distribution sucks in this game, akin to the very early days but played a few ranked matches and you actually find decent guns and attachments everywhere, bit strange they do the loot right in ranked but normal its depressingly bad, should be the other way about if anything I reckon... 

Message 1 of 10 (652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Found all the loot

Champion
@CAGOA33 You just got lucky today.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (610 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@CAGOA33 You just got lucky today.
Message 2 of 10 (611 Views)

★★ Pro
@CAGOA33 most annoying is to drop in the citys to find shotguns left right center and even glued under the ceilling...
Message 3 of 10 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA33 The loot pool is the same in ranked and pubs.
Message 4 of 10 (575 Views)

★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp You sure its the same? I played 3 games and R301 and spitfires were everywhere, my go to guns.

Message 5 of 10 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA33 Yeah, if it was that way, it would be in the patch notes somewhere. The first gun I always find is Alternator lol.
Message 6 of 10 (548 Views)

★ Guide

Well that was my first time playing ranked ever, maybe I just got lucky.

Message 7 of 10 (546 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA33 3 games and you know better than people that have been playing awhile. 😂
Message 8 of 10 (508 Views)

Hero

New game mode is worse of the worse. I drop into Frag back section. 4 different buildings zero guns. Same with skyhook last night but this timer 6 different buildings no guns. The heck is this mess?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 10 (503 Views)

★ Guide

Came to the conclusion that loot is better in ranked, this is fact there's no way I've just been lucky every single time.

Message 10 of 10 (406 Views)