Re: Forum-members party - Let's play together!!

by Fr3dY2

Original Post

Champion

Then i won't be joining you haha, ah well

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 61 of 110 (492 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Can't bring myself to login and play with how terrible the game performs since I completed the battlepass. 

Message 62 of 110 (491 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Well well, seems like I'm not gonna be anywhere near my comp tonight, so I'll see you guys later, I guess... Frown

Message 63 of 110 (462 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Fr3dY2 Snatched that win eventually Standard smile
Message 64 of 110 (451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@Fr3dY2Snatched that win eventually Standard smile

Argh, but I died last minute Devil

Message 65 of 110 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

OK, Season 3 is coming!!! @JjumpingJjack proposed a forum-members meeting tonight to try it out!

Are you in??

Message 66 of 110 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fr3dY2  schrieb:

OK, Season 3 is coming!!! @JjumpingJjack proposed a forum-members meeting tonight to try it out!

Are you in??

For sho my bro :D

Can't wait and I hope there will not be any delays with the update 9pm (CET) is already late.

Message 67 of 110 (385 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So, how r u doing? Already know the new map as the back of your hand?

I've been not playing much lately... quite busy moving into a different place - long story. Still no Internet connection but will be installed soon... however, I managed to connect using my phone and it worked better than expected (70ms ping with 0% packet loss, my previous DSL was worse than that). In last night's test I just played 2 games but won one of them :eahigh_file:

Did Season 3 come with a few wins for you?

Message 68 of 110 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fr3dY2  schrieb:

So, how r u doing? Already know the new map as the back of your hand?

I've been not playing much lately... quite busy moving into a different place - long story. Still no Internet connection but will be installed soon... however, I managed to connect using my phone and it worked better than expected (70ms ping with 0% packet loss, my previous DSL was worse than that). In last night's test I just played 2 games but won one of them :eahigh_file:

Did Season 3 come with a few wins for you?

I got like 7-8 wins over the weekend with 4 different legends but my S3 KDR really sucks somehow. Still get into matches where I get busted without a kill, I gotta work on that.

But so far, I like the map, mostly.

Message 69 of 110 (326 Views)

★★★ Expert

You guys are good. I only got like 2 wins and a ton of top 2-3 placements (almost one every 3 matches), but my average damage has increased. I'm really digging this new map. Hope to catch you again to squad up one evening, when I manage to get in earlier than 22:30 CET.

Message 70 of 110 (318 Views)