Forum ban, no email telling me why????

by unferthington

Original Post

Forum ban, no email telling me why????

★ Guide

If my account is temporary banned from the forums, why cant EA send me an email telling me why?????  You people have my email address!

Why is it instead of having a page telling me I have been temp banned, the forums page just keeps reloading and reloading and reloading and reloading?  Making the person who has been banned wondering what the f*** is going on.

Why can't EA TELL ME why I have been banned instead of just banning me????

Message 1 of 4 (258 Views)

Re: Forum ban, no email telling me why????

★★★ Apprentice

You are not allowed to create another account if you have been banned but if you have not been informed of your ban then I would assume it is just a mistake.

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★ Guide

I was banned before and when my one week ban expired then I could log in again and see I had forum mail telling me I was being banned for one week. 

You guys are no smart. 

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

Champion (Retired)

"I've been Banned From Posting on the Forums - What Now?

Being temporarily banned from the Forums means that you have broken the rules or have not been participating in a constructive fashion. Take a break, go for a walk, have a snack, play some games: it's not a big deal. We're not mad at you; you just need a break. Please, take time to review the rules and guidelines as posted above.

A short-term ban is our way of preventing further disruptive behavior and asking you to reexamine how you behave. Do not discuss your ban on the public forums or ask your friends to post about it for you. That could get your ban extended and may even get your friends in trouble, too. Keep in mind that discussing moderation is against our rules.

If you think you've been banned by mistake, get in touch with our Terms of Service team by following the steps outlined here."

Source.

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)