Forum and ingame bans work in tandem?

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Re: Forum and ingame bans work in tandem?

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM That will never be me! Either do the better crime, don’t do crime or don’t get caught!

“Bodily harm“ *scoffs*, if I’m going to get caught it’s for assault! No petty theft, grand larceny baby! Involuntary assist causing death? First degree (you know what comes next)!!! *psychotic laugh*

@MandatoryIDtag, I see what you did there... you want to peel something ;P
Message 11 of 35 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag  I'm good and always an upstanding member of this community!Angel But nahhh any potato of doom is bound to be good in a bad way 

Or bad in a good way? Either or.. Tongue out

@Koochi-Q  Geno.. Nope, i'm to innocent and have no idea! Muahaha!! 

I wanted to keep it reasonably tame without sounding to sinister. 

I don't want another ban or them take me away! Just yet anyway. Large smile

Message 12 of 35 (443 Views)

★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM oof that's why i don't see u play apex anymore
Message 13 of 35 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]

@apostolateofDOOM you wouldn't be a player I met the other day called Pappa Smurf, would you? They were rather good for a level 8 Large smile

As you may know I don't use a mic, but this strikes me as an excellent opportunity for you to kill the mic, and move your game style into the more difficult arena of pings only (unless playing with known friends of course). 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 14 of 35 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM I don't think they're related. I ever got 1 day ban in this Apex forum because CM missed understanding my post, but I still can play the game as ussual.

I was so confused back then, i contacted the EA support, none of them able to figure out, until finally one of them found out my forum profile got 1 day ban.

They might mistakenly ban forum and game profile but this's just my pure guess.

Message 15 of 35 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@xMaxrayx I wasn't playing much recently anyway because of my other complaints about the game.

@OldTreeCreeper It's because i killed the mic and typed it out that i got punished! He probably took it word for word instead of how i actually meant it. 

Not me and if you see a smurfofDOOM then that wasn't me either. 

@asukojo No mistake and the punishment was kind of justified in all honesty. Hands up i could have wrote it in a friendlier way but i won't beat about the bush and waste time thinking of things like that mid fight.  Gotta be precise and direct when time is of the essence. xD

Message 16 of 35 (371 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM I'm just sitting this conversation out because I know it will get me in trouble. This is one of those topics in which I don't trust my brain to self censor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 35 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrexAs a champion you should 😈 can’t badmouth... but now we at least know you’re not mirage because; look at his waist pack

Message 18 of 35 (333 Views)

Champion

They're definitely not related,I didn't receive an in game ban when I got banned from the forum lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 35 (326 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag I think the PC accounts might be linked.. That could be why.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 35 (338 Views)