Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fort Tarsis - bioware will allow running

by labtud

Original Post

Highlighted

Fort Tarsis - bioware will allow running

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Apparently Bioware have listened to feedback and will now allow us to run around Fort Tarses rather than the slow walk.

A step in the right direction Standard smile

edited for someone special.

Message 1 of 6 (143 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fort Tarsis - bioware will allow running

★★★★ Pro

@labtud wrote:

Apparently Bioware have backed down and will now allow us to run around Fort Tarses rather than the slow walk.

Good for the peeps that were bothered by it, I would point out though that you were always running, if you looked down at your feet you could see. I suspect they are just going to speed it up.

Message 2 of 6 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think we will just have a key that will enable us to move faster.

For those that want to slowly move around they still can but for others that want to speed it up we can.

I never noticed the feet. I will have a look this weekend.

Message 3 of 6 (132 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

and they didnt back down.. Running in Fort Tarses has been in the more "full game" event that was held a few days before the DEMO release... The DEMO was at that time a 6 week old "slice" of the game.. Bugs have been squashed and running was around.

Watch and learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8iWTpbjPZI

Message 4 of 6 (123 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@S0KETH wrote:

and they didnt back down.. Running in Fort Tarses has been in the more "full game" event that was held a few days before the DEMO release... The DEMO was at that time a 6 week old "slice" of the game.. Bugs have been squashed and running was around.

Watch and learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8iWTpbjPZI

"We want it to feel like walking", Anthem producer Mark Darrah 

Trust me they did back down. It was in the Alpha test build which i played. There was a lot of feed back about it then.....

It may well have been changed in the build you are talking about, which wasn't included in the demo last weekend.

But the original design for Fort Tarsis was the slow movement that was experienced in the alpha and demo build.

Maybe my heading is too senstive for you so i will change it.

Message 5 of 6 (115 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@labtud 

Apparently Bioware have listened to feedback and will now allow us to run around Fort Tarses rather than the slow walk.

This is awesome.  BioWare is starting to make me wonder if they've discovered that special secret that some other studios don't seem to be able to grasp.

Make the game fun and enjoyable to play and the players will want to play it.  Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream