Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fort TARDsis Rant

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Fort TARDsis Rant

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The chick at the forge says the same 2 things over and over.  Can't get to most of the fort.  Mini map shows people waiting to talk to me who aren't.  The fort hardly ever improves.  The cleaning guy is this lazy diptard who leans on his unused broom.  There are 2 stores literally selling the same crap and they are the only 2 stores to interact with in town!  The medical station that opened is unstaffed and unused.  Some garden supposedly opened but I can't get to it.  I say hey, great get those wires out of the standing water and you still see that crap in the alley.  But oh the development staff spent 6 years on this and they don't have time to give us PvP because they are so busy trying to think of ways to avoid giving us a character sheet.  What a crock.  This town needs an enema!

Message 1 of 23 (322 Views)

Re: Fort TARDsis Rant

If they really have to work that hard to Avoid PvP, then I am glad to see all the stuff you don't like in Tarsis.  If you want PvP, may I suggest Apex Legends, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, or Fortenight....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 23 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA you post every day about how PVP isn't in this, that may be for good reason. I mean you do see all the backlash you get about adding it. Why continue to ask for something no on else wants or even seems like you talk crap about the game because it doesn't have PVP. The whole forum gets it your upset but there are multiple games that have PVP in them already can't we have one game that's enjoyable without PVP in it?

No one playing this seems to want PVP.

Message 3 of 23 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This town needs an enema!

it isn’t just the town...

Message 4 of 23 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Banfilidh wrote:

This town needs an enema!

it isn’t just the town...

I think they are getting flushed, its just coming out the wrong end. Too much pressure maybe?

Message 5 of 23 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The point is - the 800 people at Biowsre produced a half baked game missing an absolute ton of features (PvP included). And this busted up POS needs a lot of work - like 2 years worth.  It shows in almost every facet of the game except Javelin visuals and movement (both of which are exceptional) .  Fort TARDsis is a shining example.

Busted Missions

Gear that doesn't work as it should

System Crashes

Endless load screens

Crappy audio

Message 6 of 23 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, Fort TARsis is a bit disappointing, to put it mildly.

I agree and have even posted similar comments regarding this issue.

PvP team based could be a lot of fun, i hope in the future they add it on dedicated pvp freeplay / instance servers.

However, as upset as you are, your "clever" language is offensive, you may want to consider altering it.

Message 7 of 23 (239 Views)

★★★ Guide
It's not "missing" PvP, as they said it would never be in it... And for good reason: it would be terrible. The gameplay and mechanics are not suited for it at all. All it would be is freezing things everywhere.
Message 8 of 23 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

The point is - the 800 people at Biowsre produced a half baked game missing an absolute ton of features (PvP included). And this busted up POS needs a lot of work - like 2 years worth.  It shows in almost every facet of the game except Javelin visuals and movement (both of which are exceptional) .  Fort TARDsis is a shining example.

Busted Missions

Gear that doesn't work as it should

System Crashes

Endless load screens

Crappy audio

I wholeheartedly disagree! It would take an amazing team to fix this in two years. What makes you think Bioware can do it in less than five?

Message 9 of 23 (199 Views)

★★ Guide

The fort definitely does not live up to the promises the developers made. It's is not vvery vibrant. It is small, and 95% of the npc's are static.  And yes, there is very little written for the NPC's.  However there are some substantial changes (cosmetic) made to the fort as you level up.  Once you hit 30 and get your reputation up and do all the side quests make a new character and walk through the fort.  There is a great deal of difference between an end game fort, and a new pilot fort.

Message 10 of 23 (192 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help