Former FIFA Boss is now the head of the Need For Speed franchise (and others)

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Highlighted

Former FIFA Boss is now the head of the Need For Speed franchise (and others)

[ Edited ]

My hopes for NFS Heat being a good NFS game weren't high to begin with. I don't like the brake2drift physics a lot.

Now, with this news, my hopes are lower than before.

I never played any of the FIFA games (and never will play them), but I had seen videos of FIFA games with their monetization schemes and I can see a "something"storm coming in the foreseeable future with NFS Heat having FIFA monetization models in it.

I'm calling it. Right now.

I said RIGHT NOW!

Wink

lol XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 2 (354 Views)

Re: Former FIFA Boss is now the head of the Need For Speed franchise (and others

★★★ Pro
@TheRealJony I agree man, unless these guy worked on NFS in the 90s. Then i cant take this as good news myself, i mean just look at how rubbish the FIfa series has been the last 5 years. I have played fifa since 2004 or something, they havent changed a lot since then. Plus they have pay too win with the FUT mode, and something similar showed up in Payback. So EA is basicly * nowadays and i cant see, how that is gonna change.
Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)