Re: Forgot my email for Origin

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Forgot my email for Origin

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I recently attempted to login to Origin to play Sims 4, as I haven't done that in a while. I created my account around 2016/2017 and completely forgot which email I used to create the account. I remember my account ID and password, but I do not remember the email I used to create the account.

How am I able to log in to the account with just my ID and password?

Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Re: Forgot my email for Origin

Community Manager

Hi @gymnastkaykay

We have an EA Help article that may come in handy for this issue. It's called: "Find your EA Account email address". Could you take a look through it and try the steps it recommends please?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)