Betreff: Forced Updates

by Somaru

Original Post

Forced Updates

★★ Novice

I have a problem with your update politics. Everytime I want to start a game, you force me to update the game. I cant use my free time to play, because I have to install the update. Why?

Why is it not possible to skip it and make the update, when I want it. Why do you vtreat your customer like this?

I try to start Star Wars battlefront II today and there is a endless loading screen. I dont know what it means. Why do I have no informattion, why this game start 1h and I cant get in.

Message 1 of 7 (371 Views)

Hero

@DonFredek i moved your Post to the english Forum

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Wenn dir der Beitrag geholfen hat, dann drück bitte auf Als Lösung akzeptieren
Auch ein Klick auf + XP tut niemals weh Wink
Message 2 of 7 (345 Views)

Re: Forced Updates

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DonFredek.

Can I ask, is the update you are seeing each time the same update being redownloaded?

In relation to the frequency of updates, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem for a very long time and found this very disappointing. I had the same feeling a few minutes ago too when I wanted to launch my game and realized that I can probably forget about playing for this afternoon because of the compulsory update of several GB's. However, I am at bit more glad now seeing that now the update is much faster and not so big, at least some improvement finally.

Message 4 of 7 (300 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you,

Sometimes in the past I had this issue, not this time. But now it was with different games. I downloaded 4 games. And each had forced updates at the time I was going to play them. Why do I download them play for one or 2 days and the next days I got on all this games one or two forced updates. It is annoying, when you have time to play and have to wait for 1h or more.

Message 5 of 7 (279 Views)

★★ Novice
@dawnstar1133 yes I noticed it too. They are faster but still 1h and more
Message 6 of 7 (278 Views)

★★ Novice
@Somaru thank you
Message 7 of 7 (277 Views)