Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

For those who say luck % makes no sence.

by ColdatBA

Original Post

Highlighted

For those who say luck % makes no sence.

★★★★★ Novice

After reading some topics here I decided to make "luck build" for my interceptor.

I managed to make ~170% luck with 676 power, in order not to be a weak link in the squad.

Thats what I got after completing Tyrant mine on GM2 :D

Ofc not all the runs are such ones, usually u just get lots of MW.

lb.png

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: For those who say luck % makes no sence.

★★ Apprentice

Some time people have like that with 0% luck.. Its so sens to talk about that. do it min 10 run with different % of luck then you can check how work.. Thursday i play in freeplay 2-3 h with 88% luck  and have 6 legendary, and from Friday zero. Onley blue, purple and ton of  embers on GM3. Yes i check also more then 140%

Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: For those who say luck % makes no sence.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My usual build has about 60% luck, and I noticed a huge increase in loot after making this "luck-build". It's not so interesting to play this one compared to main char, but when u got main with 50% legendary items, I see no another way how to equip him more. Today I had ~ 10 Stronghold runs and got ~ 6 legendary items.
Ofc I understand, that it is possible with any build to get LG items, but with "luck build" chance is 100% much more.

Moreover all this items I got from mobs, not from chests. And one LG item from a simple scorpion(!).

Message 3 of 3 (93 Views)
Twitter Stream