For the whiners

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: For the whiners

Champion
@DaleWWilson95 The issues with servers are not solely due to crossplay. This is due to the update in general. Every update they do or start of a new season is like this the first 3 days for me. Actually my in games have been fine for me.

So if the connection was good would you still hate crossplay? If yes, why?
Message 11 of 59 (199 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor I dont hate it-_- i just like playing with and vs my own console PS is full of potatoes from what ive seen, my whole gaming experienced has changed twice within 1 season
Message 12 of 59 (196 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q So I guess when we play I'll connect to you then😂 Do not worry tho, I play on UK servers quite a bit and dont have issue.
Message 13 of 59 (195 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Popa2caps If the game is free, you are a tester. Sorry! :P
Message 14 of 59 (193 Views)

Champion
@DaleWWilson95 Ah ok so you're a console elitist. I finally got my answer. Thanks. I'll try to stop bothering you.
Message 15 of 59 (190 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor Im not a console elitist its fact that the xbox are better then ps if ps had the technology xbox had id say the same thing😂😂
Message 16 of 59 (186 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor I should be able to play vs xbox users only like i could 24hours ago or w.e but now ive got to wait hours😂
Message 17 of 59 (185 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I love those threads that call the game "dead" because of the server issues. It's like they never played an online game before.
Message 18 of 59 (177 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DaleWWilson95 Well, aren't the hours of waiting caused by the fact that other people prefer crossplay? It seems you are in a minority, isn't it absurd to request things going your way?
Message 19 of 59 (172 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@DoYaSeeMe 
I would like to disagree on that. I know what it means to really test a game, Been testing for almost 7 years now (PAID).

Normal Apex Legends gameplay is not a test, but this Cross-play feels like it is, just without the admin in Discord to state the issues to.

Message 20 of 59 (170 Views)