For the love of the god fix this freaking glitch!!!

by Elamami3440

Original Post

For the love of the god fix this freaking glitch!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I was having lvl 2 body shield I down two guys and just the last guy i want to swap my armour for white shield because my blue shield was broke I swap it but it keeps taking the fuckuing blue shield 

I just want the armour why I can't take it?! 

Can please fix this shi🤬

Message 1 of 11 (465 Views)

Re: For the love of the god fix this freaking glitch!!!

★ Guide
@Elamami3440 It annoys me as well! i keep forgeting it does that and i always mess up my fights. The thing is i believe they purposely set it up like that so you wont be able to swap shields fast and trick enemys
Message 2 of 11 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Bossco991 the main thing in games is GAME IQ and should be there a fuckuing tricks how I can win fights without it!
Message 3 of 11 (428 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with you, this shouldnt be like this, does this happen when you swap a empty shield from a deathbox? 

Message 4 of 11 (423 Views)

★ Guide
@Bossco991 gotta test that i keep forgeting about this lol
Message 5 of 11 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Bossco991 No it's doesn't
Message 6 of 11 (411 Views)

★★ Pro
@Elamami3440 Just got to remember not to spam the swap button during a fight, which I'll admit its pretty hard to do during combat. They could add a half second period where it won't swap back.
Message 7 of 11 (352 Views)

Champion

It just goes with the highest one all the time doesn't it? Like it doesn't let you trade down. Surely it's to stop people accidently downgrading shields but if you wanna intentionally do it you'd have to drop your shield first? Seems unnecessarily long. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 11 (340 Views)

★★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME It'll let you instantly change body shields if your current shield has less charge on the new one (regardless of it's tier) or the new shield is a higher tier than your current one (regardless of charge). It's extremely helpful mid battle if for instance your lvl 3 shield is empty but there's a lvl 2 shield fully charged on the ground you can swap to.

This becomes a problem if you're spamming the swap button cause you'll usually end up swapping back to your original shield.
Message 9 of 11 (321 Views)

Champion
@Extremejinks I've just never really took that much notice tbh xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 11 (316 Views)