For the fans

by RKIDD79

Original Post

For the fans

★★ Novice
  • I have a great idea. You should make options to color your weapons or at least the same color of your outfit or armor. And make new clothes too. And more hair styles and romance anyone and the plot should be the arhcon had a brother to revenge his brothers death or one who should be close to him. And more powerful weapons more mods too. And a little bit more stylish nomad. And the way of the land should be more bigger. And maybe even a tracker- meaning to find loot boxes when close or near range. Maybe also slowly...make the sun turn to night time. Or day time. And shooting stars too make it really realistic.  Does any of these ideas interest anyone? It would be really cool and it would bring more attention and more fans and the game would be very popular with the ratings too. And the company would be very popular with fortune too my name is RJ KIDD7 ON PS4 AND RJ KIDD ON FACEBOOK WHERE I ALWAYS POST MY RECORDING OF VIDEOS OF MY GAMEPLAY . I'M A MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA FAN AFTER PLAYING THIS GAME. IT'S SERIOUSLY AN AWESOME GAME
Message 1 of 3 (632 Views)

Re: For the fans

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@RKIDD79I (and I'm sure others) have mentioned customized weapon looks in the past; not sure why they haven't done it even if its just colors. I'd personally like to be able to choose what the casing looks like also, i.e. you can have the stats of the X5 Ghost with the looks of the Revenant.

As far as armors, I think they need to drop all inherent powers and just let the players choose modules they can swap in and out. So if you like the looks of the Guardian but want the powers of the N7 you can do that.

Any aesthetic customization, be it hair, clothes, etc. is always welcome. I think more choices for weapon and armor mods are always a plus. We should also be given the choice of using a standard or vintage heat sink when crafting rather than having to spend a slot on the vintage. 

I think the Nomad looks nice, but options to trade speed for armor or firepower would be nice.

I'm fine with just daytime as combat and exploration are much easier.

Something I would like to see are more expansive cities and outposts. Outside the main Angara city (forget name offhand) and Nee Tuchanka, everything felt very compact.

Message 2 of 3 (602 Views)

Re: For the fans

★★ Novice

Now that you mention that those ideas. I do agree with you

Message 3 of 3 (598 Views)