Re: For the fans of battlefield 4

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

For the fans of battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

Why not just add some new stuff to battlefield 4 like wepons and vehicles attachments gear and fix a few more bugs and and put it on the game or as expansion idk.. lots of people prefer the old days just do it for us it's obvious we dont need the new battfliend game idk if isa 5 or 1 is just for the fans

Message 1 of 5 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

@kristaxxBGR I've moved your thread to the BF4 section. BF4 has been out of development for years and as such has no money or development resources allocated to it so no more development for BF4 will take place.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (407 Views)

All Replies

Hello @kristaxxBGR

I think that a lot of people still don't understand to BFV.. EA / DICE said #NeverBeTheSame and WW2 like you never seen or played before.. Standard smile

BF4 customization for weapons was great but in BFV it is something different and there are many people who like it.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, developing new content for battlefield 4 is no longer profitable for EA. The game lifecycle has ended long ago. The game and premium content are constantly on sale for a fairly low price. There are still lots of people playing it, but the population is very low compared to when it was the latest battlefield game, or even a year past BF1 launch.

I also love BF4, but let's be realistic. EA DICE will only revisit BF4 if someday they decide to remaster it for a new console, with upgraded graphics or something like that. The game as it is now will certainly not be worked again.

Best regards friend.

Please, if possible, set this as re definitive answer for your question.

Message 3 of 5 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kristaxxBGR 

It is indeed rare (since BF2 which had mods) that EA adds content other than events to their old games.

This is the desire of a new Bf4, but it frustrates us too.

We will see what the future holds.

Message 4 of 5 (447 Views)

@kristaxxBGR I've moved your thread to the BF4 section. BF4 has been out of development for years and as such has no money or development resources allocated to it so no more development for BF4 will take place.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (408 Views)