For solo I'm expecting there to be...

by cr41g1690

Original Post

Re: For solo I'm expecting there to be...

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Koochi-Q No argument here kid, better stuff to do.
Message 11 of 25 (561 Views)

★ Pro
@cr41g1690 will be nothing but Pathfinders and wraith running around.
Message 12 of 25 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

Let's be honest, with 59 other players out there wanting to fill you with bullets...are you gonna have time to be attempting finishers? Probably not i'd say. Tongue out

Maths is not an opinion: you are right, in solo mode there are 59 people ready to fill you with bullets, okay, and in the normal mode? 

The answer iiiiiis 57, so don't see all this difference. Next argument please...

Message 13 of 25 (534 Views)

★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL Lol, it will be 85% pathfinders and the rest bangalore?
Message 14 of 25 (501 Views)

★★ Expert

more cheaters :eahigh_file:

Heart

Message 15 of 25 (491 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@cr41g1690 I'm expecting the pure bliss that can only come from not being chained to two randoms on my team for two weeks. That's literally it.
Message 16 of 25 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GxzariCxoSS My thoughts exactly
Message 17 of 25 (472 Views)

★★★ Expert

...less than 60 players for solo mode. Map is too small for 60, can work with 30, 40 tops. Players will need a chance to grab something before the fight, otherwise it will become Melee Royale. A lower number is also more performance friendly.

Message 18 of 25 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Lets work on this suggested melee royale. You do all the work, I get the credit & money 😜 we’ll use source code from apex but make everything black & white not to get sued! No infringement done and we laugh while thinking ‘how did they not think of this!’ 😜
Message 19 of 25 (436 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:

...less than 60 players for solo mode. Map is too small for 60, can work with 30, 40 tops. Players will need a chance to grab something before the fight, otherwise it will become Melee Royale. A lower number is also more performance friendly.

WHAT? you will get more loot than you get with squad since nobody will steal it from you 

Message 20 of 25 (427 Views)