For solo I'm expecting there to be...

by cr41g1690

Original Post

For solo I'm expecting there to be...

★★★★★ Apprentice

No abilities and everyone to have a gold knockdown shield as standard (because finishing moves are an expensive commodity).

No abilities will be fine but expect to be annoyed often if an enemy let's me crawl about with out killing me already, hate that.

What do you guys expect?

Message 1 of 25 (678 Views)

Re: For solo I'm expecting there to be...

★ Guide

I don't expect there to be any change in such a short "beta" if you may call it that.

I honestly am more hoping for duos because every Legend has it's own unique playstyle and abilities that works well with other Legends, hence why I don't think solos is that great of an idea in Apex.

I can understand why people would want solos, but I can also see on day one about 100 new posts being made about nerfing every Legend because of it.

I also don't think Apex was ever made with the intent of there one day being a solo-mode added, but since every other game has a solo-mode then obviously Apex also needs one. (Sarcasm)

For the time being I rarely play by myself, I always try to have atleast one of my friends to play with. Atleast then I can count on them to hear my callouts and have my back at all times.

Message 2 of 25 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@cr41g1690 Why would everyone have a golden knockdown shield? If an enemy kills you, you can almost be certain he’ll finish you off as well cause he knows the knockdown shield is in place.
Message 3 of 25 (643 Views)

Champion

I would think if you die that's it game over. I imagine there will be some rudimentary modification otherwise it'd be a crap solo beta lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 25 (627 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Solo's is a silly idea unless everyone gets a grappling hook.

Message 5 of 25 (619 Views)

★★★ Guide

why people think that pathinder is best people main wraiths bangalores its gonna be the same 

Message 6 of 25 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Koochi-Q Because people have paid money to get finishers, they can't not let people use them.
Message 7 of 25 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@cr41g1690 They can use those finishers in the normal ‘triplet’ mode. So next argument?
Message 8 of 25 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Arguing that solos should have gold knockdown shields because people paid for cosmetic content is not a valid argument.

No one is requried to pay for anything in this game, let alone use the cosmetic items at all.

Keeping the loot-table the way it is now is fine as is, letting one or two people pick up a gold shield to maybe survive an encounter is perfectly fine by me, but not everyone should be able to have that luxury.

And I think you got the whole idea of a gold shield wrong if you think that gold shields = an opportunity for a finisher

Message 9 of 25 (553 Views)

Champion

Let's be honest, with 59 other players out there wanting to fill you with bullets...are you gonna have time to be attempting finishers? Probably not i'd say. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 25 (549 Views)