Flying with (on top of) the Casper drone

by LlamaWithKatana

Original Post

Highlighted

Flying with (on top of) the Casper drone

★★★ Pro

Just like it was before. Now I'm curious if it was intended or another bug? I didn't make a picture so you have to believe me on that. Have seen one Casper doing that multiple times (breakthrough 128 on Renewal). Your opinion on that?

Message 1 of 36 (3,071 Views)

Re: Flying with (on top of) the Casper drone

★★★★★ Expert
@LlamaWithKatana it'll probably get fixed cause it can be used to get to places you shouldn't be able to get to. having said that, if you try to just float on it and shoot you are gonna die really quickly cause there will be no cover
Message 2 of 36 (3,049 Views)

@LlamaWithKatana That sounds like a bug. They patched out the MAVelator (the same thing with the recon's MAV) in BF3 so I doubt this will stay.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 36 (3,010 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Psubond true that. That player dropped down as soon as someone start to shoot. Not complaining about just. Just haven't seen in before and was a little curious what others think about it.
Message 4 of 36 (2,961 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LlamaWithKatana would be interesting flying to top of skybox with casper and a stinger. surprise the crap out of those pilots that like to hang out at > 400m altitude lol
Message 5 of 36 (2,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@LlamaWithKatana, thanks for this - this is indeed unintentional and has been forwarded to the team to resolve in an upcoming patch. If you've got any footage of this happening, do be sure to send it through!

Message 6 of 36 (2,926 Views)

★★★ Pro
@T0TALfps unfortunatelly when I thought about making a capture of it the round end and I never seen it after. As I said, it was one time thing (this is why it caught my attention). I'll keep in mind to do that it I see that again)
Message 7 of 36 (2,857 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@T0TALfps Stop fixing fun stuff omg
Like i get that it was done in BF3 due to maps not having airspace (like seine, metro, bazaar)
But 2042 has air on all maps, so it shouldn't be fixed.
Message 8 of 36 (2,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DANNYonPC I guess you would like to have the wall climbing hovercrafts back as well? And the shotgun sniper explosive round which can one-shot you across the map? And the under map invincible soldiers?
Message 9 of 36 (2,675 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LlamaWithKatana I saw it Friday night, called it out to my buddy and we both watched a player standing up in a drone as it lifted him. I can’t even manage to get a med pack on it!
Message 10 of 36 (2,584 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help