Re: Flood of Cheaters In Winter Express

by Irres169

Original Post

Flood of Cheaters In Winter Express

[ Edited ]
Hero

I dont know if its just me but I'm seeing loads of level 30 or below cheaters in this event. At least on Virginia servers. Yesterday on round 2 of the event a level 30 Bangalore drops 27 head shots total on my team and myself only in round 2. this is connecting over 87% of her shots as head shots. 

due to how the game mode is set up we are unable to spectate to properly report them to Conor on Twitter. We need some kind system in place for this event mode not being able to spectate a for sure cheater is rough. 

Could we maybe add something in place that will force spectate on the one who killed you once you are unable to respawn till next round?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 8 (428 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC I had a wattson the other day who killed me 3 rounds in a row with nothing but headshots. G7 close up.
Message 2 of 8 (412 Views)

★★ Pro

I had the same guy drop me 3 rounds in a row in this mode.  And after the first one, I focused him and still lost.

Yet....nothing about him felt illegitimate.  Just looked like someone making clean great shots.

Not once did I think "Cheater".

I look at his profile on the final kill, he is a pred.

Funny how others never come off this clean.  

BS players you can always feel the bs.  Standard smile

Message 3 of 8 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Irres169Yea i pretty much had this bangalore dead to rights and this chick hit a 180 and insta head shots me 5 times. This proceeded for next 3 rounds where in the end the team of cheaters actually lost. All 3 of them level 20-30 on same team was all 100% cheating. If we had tallied up head shots between all 3 man it would be in the 70's range for the 5 rounds we played that game. The Bangalore herself had 27 by round 2. 

Message 4 of 8 (397 Views)

★★★ Novice

This sounds like some ridiculous BS to me. First, how can you calculate the exact percentage of shots and headshots this guy is hitting, maybe you're rain main lmao. Secondly, why in the world would anyone play this stupid train mode to just cheat when you can't unlock any badges from it and it does not even effect your overall stats. 

I played 2 games and won 2 times playing solo and to I felt like most of the players were just terrible compared to what I am used to going up against. What I feel is probably happening is the SBMM is much less strict in this mode and you probably are just running into some top tier players that the game normally never allows you to see. 

Message 5 of 8 (390 Views)

Hero
@bqproductions Its called a kill feed. Hits on body verse head shots. Quite easy logic to come up with even with simple math of all our head shots and body shots combined.

Message 6 of 8 (385 Views)

Champion
@Irres169 I die to legitimate preds every single day. The persom I ran into headshotting me with a g7 3 rounds in a row was fishy and not a pred player. We are talking chaos point blank not even looking headshots every time. If that wasnt cheating I dont know what is.
Message 7 of 8 (378 Views)

★★ Pro

I was not doubting you, just stating real players rarely if ever look fishy.  Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (372 Views)