Fleet Battles Vs AI is Too Hard

by Michael-J-Woerz

Original Post

Re: Fleet Battles Vs AI is Too Hard

★★ Apprentice

Well, FWIW, on my first try, i lost on normal, and won right after or easy, so i'd say the balance is about right, considering i had no prior experience except dogfights.

Message 51 of 57 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

AI is fine.

Just fly hard Standard smile

Message 52 of 57 (909 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Dntfknknw I still can’t do it as I think it’s locked behind a campaign mission since I haven’t played the campaign yet
Message 53 of 57 (901 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had no problem winning in easy difficulty. But the normal difficulty is really so hard that my team kept defeated although I did well.

Message 54 of 57 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The biggest problem I have with Vs AI is the respawns. As soon as I destroy an enemy Squadron, they instantly respawn about 2000m away and are back on the assault. I die and I have the 15 second respawn timer and THEN have to get back into the fight. We're not really looking for easy, we're looking for fair. If enemy AI from flagships and cruisers can take us out in a few seconds, then they should be doing the same damage to enemy ships. They shouldn't be able to fly close to the flagship without being disintegrated if player ships get such harsh treatment. If we're winning too easily in a fair game, then that is what should be happening- superior skill winning a fair game. As it is, it does not feel fair, it feels like our ships are defensively underpowered and our side's AI is offensively underpowered.

Message 55 of 57 (712 Views)

★★ Guide

Fleet Battles vs AI - yesterday....all TAW members with our tactics being employed. Normal difficult took us 15 minutes to win. However it was on the Asavian Abyss map so may have played a role in the good result.

Message 56 of 57 (690 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ishvallan exactly what I mean, it's not balanced even when you're on the Alliance you shoot at ties and they don't take any damage but are allowed to kill you in two shots. Don't get me started on the aiming!
Message 57 of 57 (666 Views)