Re: Flatline iron sight

by qaYZer4

Original Post

Flatline iron sight

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am here to discus Flat Line iron sight, its really iritating if you have no scope and have flatline. how about fis iron sight slightly !!!

Message 1 of 11 (2,362 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wiggle wiggle

Message 2 of 11 (2,355 Views)

★ Guide

got the legendary skin for this gun and i hate this gun , crappy gun  + bad bullet drop.  

Message 3 of 11 (2,313 Views)

★ Guide
Practice make perfect. Be it with scope or without, we have to keep practicing especially on our aim. So just keep playing around and eventually you will get the hang of it.

Happy Gaming!
Message 4 of 11 (2,275 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I don't think the sights in this game will change only because this is the sights that the flatline has in the titan fall universe which the game is based off of. My suggestion is not to use the gun if you don't like it. 

Message 5 of 11 (2,231 Views)

★★ Guide

For me, "most" of the ironsights are....the weakest...sights. just because the weapon body is so close to the center of the screen and conceals a lot of my view. But thats the nature of this thing. Every gun uses better with a attached holo or reddot . So.... iron sights are okay i think.

Message 6 of 11 (2,221 Views)

★★ Guide

the iron sight on flatline is about the only thing i like about flatline xD

can´t help favorising the red dot sight though to all cqc and midrange weapons anyway :P

exceptions ofc given to legendary sights, who doesnt wanna see through smoke :D

Message 7 of 11 (2,213 Views)

★★★ Novice

problem is that you can't se any thing if right click on flat line just because of big iron sight

Message 8 of 11 (2,212 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The ironsights suck but I don't think the ironsights are the worst problem it has. The recoil feels heavy, the hip spray is wide and it doesn't have room for a barrel stabilizer. Steadying yourself for headshots can be too time consuming when their's already so much health/shields to burn down. I would pretty much choose any heavy ammo weapon over it beside the prowler (or the longbow depending on the other weapon I'm holding). Even when compared to the hemlok my close-range success has been abysmal. I can't really tell where the developers intended this gun to be on the hierarchy and I didn't play the Titanfall games if they were meant to give me any sort of clue.

And I'm speaking as someone who has been with multiplayer shooters as far back as Team Fortress Classic and Unreal Tournament. My Steam account may very well be older than some of the people reading this, and my XBL account older still (though I abandoned the consoles many years ago). Please don't judge. It's just that with an epeen this girthy, there must be some truth to what I'm saying.

Message 9 of 11 (2,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I agree for the most part that considering its power/accuracy/bullet dropoff, Flatline should at least have something going for it, for example a good iron sight.

Still a solid pick-up from the get-go in a busy area - I'd rank it somewhere along the lines of Alternator. I mostly use it in super short range situations and don't even bother to use iron sights, just fire while running around the target super close to ensure most of the bullets get implanted all the way in Standard smile

To be honest if I have a shotgun, it might just have to do until I get spitfire or 301. If I have a 301 or R-99, I'd rather go with Hemlok and single-tap for long range. I've done relatively well with Flatline if I'm not up against decent players with fully kitted defensive layers.

Message 10 of 11 (2,135 Views)