Re: Flashback

by richieluv76

Original Post

Flashback

★★★★ Apprentice

So I am doing the XRC event for the Corvette. Just started day three.

It was about a year ago (Dec 18, 2016 or so) I did this event the first time. I believe it is the only special event I never finished. Didn't like the car. Didn't like the event. Still don't like either one.

Really making me think hard about this game. I'll probably do the whole event this time, and get another car I don't want. Why? Because this Corvette is a "sports" class car and may be tunable. If I can collect all the blueprints. Which may or may not be feasible.

Tunable cars can get a small performance advantage but their real value comes in the form of mechanic points. Mechanic points are used to determine tuning points, which are used to determine how much of a performance advantage any particular car might get. The only place to practically use this performance advantage is Blackridge Rivals. Which is.......!

This is where things start getting fuzzy. Some time back I decided that 8 tuning points were probably unobtainable. Time has proven me wrong. I now have 8 tuning points. Now I am interested to see if 9 tuning points are possible with the avaliable cars. If I get to 9 tuning points, they are still really only useful for rivals. Which I really don't like at all. 

So here I am doing an event I don't like for a car I don't want to get a tuning point I don't need. Huh. I'm getting a headache.

I am also curious how many people might have 9 tuning points. I have lost several months of playing time since the game started, so I think it may be possible for some players. For me the 9th point is the goal. The use or benefit of it is not really important. Seems really stupid to me.

Message 1 of 5 (523 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@svdljst i was wondering how many players were in 9 tuning points myself, but 9 tuning points is easily obtainable, the ninth tuning point comes at level 61 but when does the tenth point come? to get from 8 to 9 points is 16 levels so i'm thinking the tenth tuning point wont come til about level 80

Message 2 of 5 (502 Views)

Re: Flashbacku

★★★ Newbie
I love it too
Message 3 of 5 (480 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@svdljst just unlocked 9th tuning point, the 10th tuning point doesn't come until level 91!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 5 (443 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

More Firemonkeys misery.

A while ago I figured I needed 458 chips to complete the cars I have blueprints for. I think I'm down to about 350 now. That was for 3 super and 3 hyper cars I think. I think I will be at 9 tuning points if I get them finished, maybe. Right now I am having trouble playing the game at all. It has gotten so boring, stupid and disappointing. Ah, well.

Message 5 of 5 (420 Views)