Re: Fixing game

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

Fixing game

★ Guide

So will someone from EA or RESPAWN give an update on when they actually plan to release a patch that fixes the game issues??? You have now released around 4 patches that have not fixed a single issue. The only things you release in the patch are skins and event that cost people money. People might be willing to buy more if they saw their money going towards making the game actually better. 

Message 1 of 6 (399 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Bump

Not a good sign at all no one from EA or Respawn will address game issues

Message 2 of 6 (355 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Have to agree.  Pathfnder hit box still bunk, hitreg inconsistent, server performance inconsistent, netcode poorly optimized.  That is pretty extensive list.

Message 3 of 6 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice
@X_jab12_x What issues do you speak of?
Message 4 of 6 (328 Views)

★ Guide

@GoldieRacks you think there are no issues with this game???

Let's just name a few issues for you then

1. Hackers that have been an issue since a few weeks after game launch.

2. Hit box/hit registration that has been an issue since day 1

3. Code:leaf/not that has been an issue for the last few months

4. Teaming in solo that has been an issue since launch of solos. Don't get me wrong I love solos but this is an issue.

There are other issues but these elseem to be the most major ones.

Message 5 of 6 (298 Views)

★ Guide
@GoldieRacks This game has some of the worst connection issues i have ever seen in a video game. I pay really good money for super fast internet and play on the Xbox one x, one of the most powerful consoles out right now, and this game still has so much lag, disconnect, and packet loss it's unbelievable. It is just pure trash in its current state
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)