Fix!?

by Jallan87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fix!?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Can you please make the game work as intended?
No sound from foot steps from enemy players, silent devotions and gibby ults that just removes all the sound in the univers?
You work with this game full time, you have this as your profession. 
So why isnt it fixed?
Its not like stuff like this would fly in any other profession, where the product or service dosnt work as intended.
That would make you lose your job. 
So again, why is this game in the same state as when it was released. Just broken.
Even the pro scen is getting smaller, less skilled teams, less viewers. 
Might be time to save the game?

Message 1 of 7 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fix!?

★★★ Expert
@Jallan87 I'm a game dev (not at Respawn nor EA) and I have a clue how things actually work. From my perspective, I can tell you with certainty that they love the game more than you will ever do and that they are working hard to fix the issues, regardless of what any of you think.

Most of us working in the game development business are in this because we love games and want to take on the challenge of pushing the industry further through our knowledge, creativity and dedication. This push always come with problems, success is 99% failure (as Honda founder said), there's always a lot on or plates. When people come and throw condescendence, disrespect and frustration on top of this, the effect is like rubbing salt in open wounds for the devs.

Now, about audio: it's going through a major overhaul right now. A lot of stuff has been added to the game lately, which takes a heavy toll on performance. It's not like they can put the game on pause for a few years to work on fixing or replacing game engines to meet the ever evolving demands. Also, it's not like our gaming devices get upgraded magically on new updates. Devs have to operate on the live game, with love for the low end devices, while also adding more stuff to keep us entertained. Permanent crunch recipe right here!

So, if you actually like this game and want to help it get better, patience and understanding are the best tools for that.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (422 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@Jallan87 They will surely fix everything now, that you lashed out at them. Just you wait!
Message 2 of 7 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well one can only hope. But what else are we supposed to do. When its the same thing over and over again. If I didnt love the game i wouldnt care. But i do. And its not like its unwarranted either. Everything goes two ways love when its good. Criticism when its bad. Love your sarcasm tho

Message 3 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Jallan87 I'm a game dev (not at Respawn nor EA) and I have a clue how things actually work. From my perspective, I can tell you with certainty that they love the game more than you will ever do and that they are working hard to fix the issues, regardless of what any of you think.

Most of us working in the game development business are in this because we love games and want to take on the challenge of pushing the industry further through our knowledge, creativity and dedication. This push always come with problems, success is 99% failure (as Honda founder said), there's always a lot on or plates. When people come and throw condescendence, disrespect and frustration on top of this, the effect is like rubbing salt in open wounds for the devs.

Now, about audio: it's going through a major overhaul right now. A lot of stuff has been added to the game lately, which takes a heavy toll on performance. It's not like they can put the game on pause for a few years to work on fixing or replacing game engines to meet the ever evolving demands. Also, it's not like our gaming devices get upgraded magically on new updates. Devs have to operate on the live game, with love for the low end devices, while also adding more stuff to keep us entertained. Permanent crunch recipe right here!

So, if you actually like this game and want to help it get better, patience and understanding are the best tools for that.
Message 4 of 7 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Jallan87 Fix the leaderboard with legendgoatvip1 on top now please
Message 5 of 7 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@laynegoat Fix it with legendgoatvip1 on top of the leaderboard in madden21 overnight tonight please
Message 6 of 7 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@laynegoat Rank1 legendgoatvip1 now please
Message 7 of 7 (288 Views)