FIX YOUR * GAME IT SUCKS!

Message 1 of 8 (519 Views)

Re: Fix your game

★★ Expert
@BoaFang7 pls elaborate
Message 2 of 8 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BoaFang7 Very constructive and informative post.

Pray tell, what do you find specifically ''sucks'' (in regard to the game before @Koochi-Q derails with his reply xD) and what do you think should be done to improve it?

Message 3 of 8 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Armor needs to be nerfed in one aspect, when you kill someone and pick up their armor it should be damaged already and have to recharge over x amount of time.

For example:

You pick up purple shields off a death crate, instead of getting 100 shields immediately you get 50 shields and it takes 3 seconds per bar to fill up, totally 6 seconds to get full shields, provided you dont get hit, if you get hit the recharge sequence stops and that is you shields until you restore them youself.

I was thinking something like this.

White shield is 25

Blue is 25

Purple is 50

Gold is 50

Red is 75 (if they keep evo shields that is)

Each bar takes 3 seconds to fully charge with no delay, and the recharge is an amped version of wattsons ultimate.

Another issue i have is the legends, i think every legend should be the same size, rather than balancing them based on their hitbox size. Becauce both Gibraltar and caustic taking less damage because they are bigger is stupid, especially when its damage reduction to every type of damage in the game not just bullets.

And whatever the hell this bug is:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ohhowshegoingeh/video/89887976

Message 4 of 8 (449 Views)

★★ Expert
@MyCanklesHurt are you calling for an armor nerf?

nani that's a first, I don't think armor needs to be touched otherwise it would affect many other aspects of the game.
Message 5 of 8 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@iBlockHead Only when it comes to looting it from a death box, ones that spawn in the world start full

I've both lost and won gunfights from swapping armor mid fight. 

Message 6 of 8 (442 Views)

★★ Expert
@MyCanklesHurt armor swapping is a real tactic and benefits those who take the time to learn it

No but it is what it is, if you wiped a squad and are getting attacked again, you need that armor swap fast otherwise 3rd parties would almost always win.
Message 7 of 8 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@iBlockHead  There is not much to learn when it comes to armor swapping it's really simple to do

This game is terrible for third parties, one of my least favorite things about this game

Message 8 of 8 (408 Views)