Re: Fix the lag!!

by teambroken4eva

Original Post

Fix the lag!!

★★★★★ Expert

The lag is getting worse day by day. From lagging in some part of day to lagging the whole day, we are making some actual substantial progress here! It's so ******* frustrating. Now I am gonna stop playing for a while or I am gonna lose it. Either fix the issue or just shutdown your stupid servers and be done with this game. 

Message 1 of 7 (443 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp i think you have ISP problems, im ok
Message 2 of 7 (408 Views)

★★★ Novice

servers prioritize dont they? I did have an isp problem, but that has been dealt with. And code:leaf and code:net are fun huh? getting those more and more.... could that be my isp? lol

Message 3 of 7 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ElBirri wrote:
@BaldWraithSimpi think you have ISP problems, im ok

It's just not a ISP problem its a EA sever issue as well.

I get the parallel dotted lines which is a prediction error. this is known as a server side issue where the servers can't predict where the enemy is which causes lag. which if you look this up on google you would know there is nothing anyone can do about this except EA / Respawn.

Connection symbols

Also Hundreds of thousands of people including top streamers are experiencing Code leaf and Code net. So this right here is self explanatory that it's not an isolated issue. just because your not experiencing any issue [which is hard to believe] doesn't mean that others are not especially streamers that do this for a living with high end Internet and pc's.  

Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Its definitely an EA server and netcode issue battle(non)sense on YouTube has confirmed it but they completely ignore the issue and have been only making things worse every update.

Message 5 of 7 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RevenanT-G7 Yup same here. That prediction error is making me crazy. And I got my wifi checked and my ISP said there is no problem.
Message 6 of 7 (337 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RevenanT-G7 ...poetry.
Message 7 of 7 (306 Views)