Re: Fix the Loba Bug!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Fix the Loba Bug!

★★★★★ Expert

Loba's bracelet still returns sometimes when trying to teleport to places she she can go. This has literally gotten me killed several times.

Message 1 of 8 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Had same issue earlier this week. Question... can you loba out of a building (through grated windows) like you can find at geyser?
Message 2 of 8 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Yes if angled right. I can also port in if I make that shot. Btu I haven't done it recently so maybe I'll check.
Message 3 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Yea cause my ring was already outside the window and on the outside in this case but after 5 secs of nothing it did the ‘nuh uh handsome, you can die right here’ finger wiggle and I got downed by the storm...

It might’ve been that it landed right in a tight spot but that would be such a very small chance since it was almost entirely open terrain except for the elevated rock formation...
Message 4 of 8 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I remember in S5 I threw thermite at the door and when enemy backed out to heal, I teleported out the window and surprised him!! Wish I had recorded that, but it was as I explained!!
Message 5 of 8 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Yea, when loba was introduced I could do it too, but I know there’s been some changes to her bracelet that’s why I was inquiring just to be certain... in case you can’t do it now or that it was just the occurrence that sometimes happens that she just won’t teleport...
Message 6 of 8 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Yeah I was able to do it last night. I've also thrown my shield as Gib & it not open.
Message 7 of 8 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Thanks for checking. It was then that bug that sometimes just doesn’t want you to teleport...
Message 8 of 8 (222 Views)