Fix "Pro" skill LOL

by v-NightBeast-v

Original Post

Fix "Pro" skill LOL

★★★★★ Novice

Hi ,

Are you guys going to fix broken weapons, and jumping?

Broken guns like AEK / ACE21 etc...

And Jumping glitch when player jump and kill Headshot mostly with AEK and few other

I really hope you disable "Olympic" jump and make it regulars jump .

Than we see all "pro" glitcher play lol

And most of all this biggest BS of jumping like kangaroo 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (326 Views)

Re: Fix "Pro" skill LOL

Jump-shotting is more of a skill-shot I haven't seen for years - It's possible it could return to 2042 with older maps/guns being used but we'll need to wait and see.

Some old guns are returning to 2042 and the options to retain original TTK/TTD (more or less) but I think most people are gonna tweak values to their liking anyway. Leaving the server/creating your own is always an option if you don't like what you see.

Are you referring to the long jump people were using in BF4? It's just a visual bug but yes, I would hope the team fixes that in time for 2042 since we can use remastered character models.

Bunny-hopping has been made harder to do with each new iteration of game so I'm fairly certain it won't be much of a problem now.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (273 Views)

★★ Guide
@v-NightBeast-v Movement is indeed a factor that divides the "pros" from the mob...
Its all about getting the advantage over your opposition...
Regarding movement hasnt it been stated that we are close to the BFV movement?
Message 3 of 5 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Players today take advantage of game mechanics bugs .

Go play metro and see

Message 4 of 5 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This big B.S its not advantage to jump and shoot head shoot, Or jump like kangaroo avoid getting shoot  .

Its game didnt expect it to be 100% realistic.

Its base mostly on player gear and skill on keyboard that is not skill of game . 

using game elements to get covert to hide using sound that is skill not using bugs .

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help