Re: Fix octane heirloom

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Fix octane heirloom

★★★★ Novice

I have the octane heirloom and it's so bugged. In third person when he attack, the knife go out of the hand, and in first person sometimes, the knife clips in the hand. Also he only have one animation. Just why. Others heirlooms are pretty cool with a lot of rare animation, that's just unfair. Octane mains can just have this stupid bugged knife with literally NOTHING special. I really hope for a fix, change or rework, because it really suck already. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,227 Views)

Champion
@IIVYFOX25I The first heirlooms given out are pretty meh I agree.
Message 2 of 10 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor They are still some of the best looking though.

Hounds & Wraiths are awesome. Personally, when Hound does his animation though, I think he should get Artur to fly down onto his arm.

I am sure they will get a rework when it moves over to the next generation of gaming!
Message 3 of 10 (1,178 Views)

Champion
@rockyboy1998 I agree I love the look of hounds. My issue is with the animations that come with them. None are very good. I mean every time I pull gasmans hammer he pumps it and gas comes out or a spider might animate on it. That is just pulling it, not even doing inspect.
Message 4 of 10 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Guide
@IIVYFOX25I I think if when he used stim he should stab himself with the syringe on the knife and when he melees while stimmed he just pulls it out of him and slashes with it and put it back it. Makes it very unique kinda like how mirage has his goggles down with his heirloom octane stim is his knife
Message 5 of 10 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Look how orrible it is ahah....

"The rarest item of the game" Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (1,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is in first person.

Message 7 of 10 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Nasher355  Yea....i think, it's just a normal butterfly knife...really nothing special now.
The have to add more...more animation (the gibby's one have at least 4 animations), and some effect to make it special. I repeat, this should be the rarest item and it's bugged and boring since the release, really disappointing.
I just want something that could let me say:"oh God THIS IS THE F OCTANE BUTTERFLY KNIFE!"...not only "ah...ok, this is a really normal knife with the stim inside, so this could be the octane's one"
(Sorry for my eng guys, but i am italian ahah)

Message 8 of 10 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor The animations are honestly quite bad on some of the original ones... you are right.

I have made 2 or 3 posts now on Heirlooms and what I think you should get with them / how they could be better.
Message 9 of 10 (1,094 Views)

Champion
@IIVYFOX25I Now you've posted pictures....just wow. I was going to say at least you've got one! But I wouldn't be happy either.

@rockyboy1998 I think Bloodhound, Wraith and Caustic have the best ones by far. Paths is kinda cool with how it changes. I wonder if they'll ever do recolours.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 10 (1,063 Views)