Fix Pathfinder Hitbox!

by Cab899

Original Post

Fix Pathfinder Hitbox!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Apex yall need to fix Pathfinder Hitbox because everytime i shoot the character dead on it doesnt register and it counts as a miss, and everytime i shoot him on the side it counts as a shot which makes zero sense. I played soo many games where i shoot a pathfinder dead on and it misses. FIX THE DAMN HITBOXES AND MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME.

EA_Blueberry: Edited Title

Message 1 of 10 (854 Views)

Re: Fix Pathfinder Hitbox! ****

★★★★ Guide

i suggest making a clip of it and posting it 

Message 2 of 10 (834 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Pathfinder's hitbox

• We’ve been investigating Pathfinder’s hitbox and looking at player feedback. At Season 2 launch we’ll be making adjustments to the hitbox that we’ll talk more about closer to Season 2.

Reddit update on fixes

Message 3 of 10 (827 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Fix your aim :D

Message 4 of 10 (807 Views)

Fix Pathfinder's hitbox?

★ Apprentice

I can kill any hero fine, except for the game had * server tic rates, but to top it off, none of my shots on pathfinder seem to register correctly, like ever. He is the only character that really pisses me off because if a shot hits him it claims only 7 mother #$*^&*damage. Will you fix his hit box already, it's been like this for months and even well know twitch streamers think this is a huge issue. How about ban pathfinder until you guys stop being lazy and fit him.

Message 5 of 10 (765 Views)

Re: Fix Pathfinder's hitbox?

★★ Pro

make all legends super fat and slow like gibraltar then only skill will win.

Message 6 of 10 (757 Views)

Re: Fix Pathfinder's hitbox?

★★★★★ Guide

@PandaBandit1337 

Really neat start up another thread because you were not intelligent enough to read the last on thanks for being that guy 

Message 7 of 10 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Cab899 Making all the hitboxes the same would make the game more frustrating. Imagine either shooting at a gibraltar arm and not registering because of a small "wraith"-like hitbox, or shooting off to the left of a wraith and having it register because of a large "gibraltar"-like hitbox.

Trust, making all hitboxes the same will cause a bigger rustle.
Message 8 of 10 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

His hitbox is bull crap , all who say it isn't play on Console with that aim assist crap.   Standard smile   not to mention the nice blue helpful aimer he has now  I mean  REALLY  we know what class they are supporting, That's why everyone is playing him get real people.

Message 9 of 10 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7 wrote:

Pathfinder's hitbox

• We’ve been investigating Pathfinder’s hitbox and looking at player feedback. At Season 2 launch we’ll be making adjustments to the hitbox that we’ll talk more about closer to Season 2.

Reddit update on fixes

This right here, this is one of the main problems that is causing people to leave Apex. It has taken a MASSIVE hit in not only the playerbase but stream views and standing (And trust me I HATE using anything streaming related to prove a point but it IS a huge portion of the audience)

This whole "Wait until X time" BS they keep pulling is exactly why people are just shrugging and moving to other games.

"At Season 2 launch we’ll be making adjustments"

I'm sorry but no, that's not good enough. You break things and then tell the playerbase they just have to F'n deal with it. If there was a problem with buying Apex coins you'd be on that with a fix in moments, if it was something to do with the store you'd be on that in seconds but server lag, code:leaf, Pathfinder's hitbox, Weapons in severe need of ballancing we just have to wait and put up with it, fixing things that make the game enjoyable we just have to put up with. Releasing things in set blocks instead of regular updates that are sorely needed is the reason why people are leaving this game.

This wait and put up with it BS has to stop. It's not good enough.

Message 10 of 10 (638 Views)