Re: First match in weeks - audio feels worse somehow ?

by MassiveVernon

Original Post

First match in weeks - audio feels worse somehow ?

★★ Pro

And I’m not just talking about silent footsteps (which are definitely still present) but like everything sounds like it’s really far away ? Can’t quite put a finger on it , thought it might just be where I’ve not played in a while but had a few games now and something is definitely not right .

im having getting in fights where people’s shots are sounding muffled and distant and as for footsteps well it’s not just lack of them that’s a problem but the positioning is very off . 

And teammate footsteps are incredibly loud for me right now .. 

has it actually gotten worse or is it just being exacerbated by my absence for weeks? 

Message 1 of 5 (194 Views)

★★ Expert

@MassiveVernon No no, it's gotten worse. You're not going crazy, it was legitimately worse when I played. They fixed Volt / Devo having no sound when firing, but they're still working on the rest of it. 

Message 2 of 5 (180 Views)

Champion

@MassiveVernon  i had a little rant about this the other day. You're not imagining things. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (176 Views)

★★ Pro
@pastaclown @MandatoryIDtag well I’m glad I’m not just losing my hearing with age then haha .
And by ‘working on the rest of it’ I’m guessing you mean sweeping it under the carpet and burying it in expensive cosmetics 😂
Message 4 of 5 (171 Views)

★★ Expert

@MassiveVernon of course! I just didn't want to explicitly say that. I'm tryin' to be more partial and give the devs the benefit of the doubt. I'm clownin' around for free I guess.  

Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)