First impressions

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

First impressions

★★★★★ Expert

More of the same... teammates going on their own...

Useless trolls...

oh right: GAME AUDIO IS NOT FIXED XD 

Message 1 of 44 (569 Views)

Re: First impressions

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q From what I have seen on stream, the audio is even more messed up. Silent R99s lmao
Message 2 of 44 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp The ‘new update’ audio goes away/very silent is back. Even without it, sounds are at the wrong places sometimes.

So far no superbullets but have gotten no-hits again...
Message 3 of 44 (560 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Bro, you should see my download times atm xD I'm in bed and my girls gone to work. Might be done by the time she's back.

I'm watching PWN hub live stream it. Looks hella sweaty.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 44 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME People are drunk as an irish lad on a thursday evening.

So far 3/4 2nd place, 2 3rd place and the rest randoms... It’s mostly annoying with the many layers xD But I’m loving my R99
Message 5 of 44 (527 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I wanna see you upping your accuracy at long range. I wanna see you beaming at 80m+! Cover my back from all angles/levels xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 44 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

AFTER 4 HOURS, Finally able to play it.

I feel everything is lagging, slow motion, and feels heavy especially during game fight. I honestly don't like the feeling of having 3-4G gravity.

Maybe this is because the server is overloaded with people downloading the game and playing at same time ? 

Not sure, I will try again tomorrow morning.

Message 7 of 44 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME Not there yet. Just now I cost us a win by not downing an enemy with it but doing roughly 150 dmg Frown
Message 8 of 44 (501 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Haven't tried the map yet, but I honestly didn't expect audio to get fixed. There are a lot of sounds in the game, especially new ones coming with this update. The sound system in Apex is very complex, there are a lot of things affecting a sound and zillions of possible combinations that can go wrong, it would've been a miracle to see audio issues gone in this update.

If you're curious who Kraber is, here's an article about audio in Apex: https://www.asoundeffect.com/apex-legends-sound/
Message 9 of 44 (492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMeI’m already burned out... 4 hours of playing and so many 2nd places by now because teammates can’t grasp the concept of staying together >.>

So far 8 or so 2nd places >.> Last one just took the cake... guy follows a totemed revenant and goes down while up top there are still 2... 3rd guy someone in the distance...

Even the win that I had was nerve wrecking. We stand on top... Wraith who was talking the whole time suddenly places portal and goes down that big drop at turbine and even himself says “what’d I do... So dumb”... What does teammate 2 do? Goes in it as well... to which even the Wraith asks him what he’s doing as he made a mistake. 

Luckily later on enemy foolishly climbs up, I jump down for other enemy, knock her and those 2 up top do the first one...

I need a good night’s sleep. 

So far tho no major lag or anything (I usually dont get them on first days but sometimes hiccups but non so far). Tho, some bullets definitely dont hit

Message 10 of 44 (476 Views)