First game of the day

by RockScorpion384

Original Post

Re: First game of the day

★★★★ Guide
@maximas1986 This is the solution I’m looking for. If the devs can find a way to when these players open apex it opens fortnite instead we’d solve the problem.
Message 11 of 15 (153 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 12 of 15 (150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Literally first game on today. Ranked. Both my teammates get downed and immediately leave. The punishments are nowhere near harsh enough to actively discourage people from leaving. First time you leave it should be 1 hr ban , unable to play any mode, not 10 minutes if they even get punished at all. 10 minutes is like when your parents say you can’t have dessert unless you eat all your meal, then you don’t eat it and they give you dessert anyway

Message 13 of 15 (121 Views)

★★★★ Guide

2nd game. Another leaver. Yeah this game is trash. How can you have a ranked mode where your rank is so easily screwed over by other people. I love spending RP to enter a ranked game to be left solo within the first minute and lose my rank. Great report system. Great ranked system

Message 14 of 15 (118 Views)

@RockScorpion384 Everyones definition of a "good" play is different. If you don't like randoms you're getting paired with, then put together a premade squad. You can find tons of people willing to play.

If you need some in game friends to play with.. Here is how I built up my friends list.. I solo queued and talked to the people. If they were funny, relaxed and fun I'd play with them again. I did not care how good or bad they were at the game, all I cared about was their attitude towards the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 15 (107 Views)