First Braking point chapters on youtube

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

First Braking point chapters on youtube

Champion (Retired)

For those interested plenty of braking point 2 gameplay been posted on YouTube by Content Creators.   Tiametmarduk has First 2 chapters up

Message 1 of 19 (496 Views)

Re: First Braking point chapters on youtube

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 My worst fears were confirmed. The AI are far too easy by the looks of it
Message 2 of 19 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Cpayne32Yeah don’t think they were ever going to be on 110 even for hardest difficulty

My biggest issue is they havnt used any off our names on the ingame twitter feed thing 😂

Message 3 of 19 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 Yeah definitely. Maybe something for braking point 3.0
Message 4 of 19 (425 Views)

★ Guide

What a waste of money, time and resources for this cringe cutscenes.Damn.I bet most people look at it on youtube and that's it.Done.And what about importatnt modes like career? Real progression from F2? Literally no one plays F2 because the way they are used in the career is ridiculous. They just can remove it from game.

Message 5 of 19 (401 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Neomo You’ll be surprised. A big chunk of players are casual they will only put 20 hours at most into the game. Not enough to complete career. But plenty of time to complete story. If it’s written well people will empathise with the character and finding this mode engaging and fun. That said if it’s as badly written as the last braking point it will be pants.
Message 6 of 19 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 From the videos that are available it going to be a day 1 and done thing
Message 7 of 19 (275 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Cpayne32 Yeah can’t see it being anymore than 10 hours by the look off it.

I played and loved the Journey in FIFA. The overall mode wasn’t great but the story was great
Message 8 of 19 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 Yeah it was. Dare I say it but i expect f1 world to be the most played as once again my team has been neglected
Message 9 of 19 (266 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Cpayne32 Funny I’m watching Tom97 video and not 5 minutes ago he said he’s going to play F1 world from launch rather than career.

I’ll probably still play Myteam. Despite its flaws I actually like it’s pretty straightforward. I avoid most games these days simply because there’s so much irrelevant content added
Message 10 of 19 (262 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help