Firestorm

by thedevastatordk

Original Post

Firestorm

★★★ Novice

Hi Ea..

I have some ideas to make sure firestorm is getting better..

Firestorm fixes:

Make it free for all(only firestorm to get more players in the game).
Put it into the advanced search, then you can almost find a match all the time.
Bring back duos, so annoying you have to play with random people.
Make it possible to invite friends, if theres not enough players in the squad or some jumps out.
Add more locations.
The time in lobby is to much, 3 minutes are way to long, and even though theres 64 out of 64 players, alot of times it takes forever for the time to go to 10 sec and counting down..
alot of times the game starts before theres 64 players, and thats fine but the map is to big for lets say 44 people, couldnt you make a automatic smaller circle in those games?
And please start doing something to the cheaters in the game in general!
You also need to do something about people playing as 2 squads, its kind of cheating when they rush you 8 players v 4.. Dont know what you could do, but maybe add a timer where you have to kill the enemy in a matter of seconds..
The looting system still needs alot of work, dont know how many times i havent been able to take some loot. Because its in a rock or in a wall, really something that ruins the gameplay exp..

Please implement my things and we are good to go! 

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Firestorm

I don't think there are any current plans to make FireStorm F2P (If i'm being honest I don't think anything at all is on the docket for this mode); maybe in the future though.

Only thing about an advanced search is it could potentially make it easier for friends to team up in solos and have multiple squads in squad mode.

They have already expressed interest in bring Duos back - it's only a matter of time.

You can invite friends the same way as regular MP I think? Normally you'd want to all pair up with a dedicated squad before going into the mode though. Worst case scenario should just be missing out on one match.

Yup I definitely agree there should be smaller circles depending on the size of the starting lobby; I've had some long amd boring matches.

They are well aware of cheaters and trying their best to fix the problem.

Looting is waaayyyyyy easier than it used to be. It's a pain when that 1 special item you need is under a rock or another item but looking back i'm fine with it. People suggested a ww2 wooden cross package at death, whatta ya think?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)