Firestorm death cam

by koski1032

Original Post

Firestorm death cam

★ Novice

Please, please, please allow us to move the camera after we've died and we're watching the screens of our teammates. Its sooooo frustrating when all you really can see is their back for 2/3 of the screen. If we could move the screen around it would be easier for us to see potential enemies, and be able to call it out to our teammates. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (401 Views)

Re: Firestorm death cam

★★★ Newbie

beautiful fixation. it is also not a good thing that the falling soldiers can damage other soldiers. they need to fix it.

Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)

★ Novice
I kinda like the fact that a downed soldier can still knife/shoot enemies bc I've gotten like 5 or 6 downs being able to do that. It sux for the person getting knifed or shot by someone downed, but it still gives the person that was downed a chance to take someone out!
Message 3 of 5 (383 Views)

It can definitely be annoying but, I mean, you're kind of dead at that point so it makes sense not being able to tell your buddy where the enemy is. I don't really get why you can be downed in Squads but not Solos - it would be interesting to still be able to revenge the guy who got you and it would have more of an impact than in Squads.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (376 Views)

★ Novice
I get that, but if I'm truly dead then just show my dead body on the screen and maybe the surrounding area around it. But if they're gonna give me the option to be following my teammates, then let me move the camera at least a little to the right or left to see some of the surroundings.
Message 5 of 5 (355 Views)