Firestorm Request: New Set of Weapons

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Firestorm Request: New Set of Weapons

[ Edited ]
Champion

I get that it may get too congested to add more weapons to the current set of weapons, and that adding more weapons would mean a lower probability of getting a weapon you prefer. If that's the case, instead of simply adding weapons, how about a new rotation of a set of weapons? For instance, one of the games will randomly have the current set of weapons from group A (i.e. everything from the Gewehr 43 to the Boys AT rifle), and another Firestorm match will only have a set of weapons from group B (e.g. EMP, Ross Rifle, etc.). And more groups can be added, e.g. group C can have the yet to release weapons such as the M1 Garand, Walther PPK, and German At rifle. 

Overall, each Firestorm game will randomly select a group of weapons to be available in the game. You can see which group of weapons will be in Firestorm while at the preround hangar - e.g. instead of the Boys AT rifle by the airplane, you'll see the German AT rifle and know that you'll be seeing the Group C weapons when the match starts in Halvoy.

Just my 2 cents.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: Firestorm Request: New Set of Weapons

The current rotation of weapons are definitely getting stale; even just a change in specs would go a long way as I see myself going for the same weapons over and over (Blue+ MP40>Blue Bren> At Grenade Launcher).

As long as there is at least one weapon of each type (since I hate semi-autos and sniper rifles) in each group it would be great to see different groups as you mentioned.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)