Fire Rose homing.

by lilblackstar_1

Original Post

Fire Rose homing.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Why Fire Rose was left with 25 degrees on her max charged shot? If you don't know what this means is the degrees the projectile can turn towards a Zombie after being shot. All Roses have 45 degrees but for some reason she was left with 25. I get it, 50 damage + 16 fire, but It's very unlikely to hit something. Maybe reduce its damage to 40 or even 35 but let it turn more degrees to hit the enemy. Also, fire, ice, poison and Jinx can be purged by any source of healing, same for both teams. 

Don't hate me, as a Rose main I just want them to be good but balanced. 

Xoxo.

Message 1 of 10 (1,228 Views)

Re: Fire Rose homing.

★★★ Guide
nope, sorry but i still think the Rose variants are OP, i had seen many times in TT very skilled players *cough* campers, staying just aside and instead of capturing the base, they're hiding aside and just fire at you.. especially the Toxic aka Druid Rose, overall i hate campers a lot, after they vanquish me i'll try my best to come to them and just smash them ^_^
Message 2 of 10 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Camping is not staying out of the center of the fight, camping is wait on the corner of a wall and shoot right someone passes by. Roses are not supposed to deal damage or help with their utility inside the base cause of their low health, roses are supposed to attack with the team but from a different angle while staying safe. For damage inside the point you have Sunflowers (high sustanability), Peashooters (jumping around), Citrons (shields, stuns and loads of damage at close range) and Chompers. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,130 Views)

★ Guide

Also, you are saying that Cactus and Pirates are campers which is not the case. Those classes, same as rose, need distance to be fully impactful.

Message 4 of 10 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Guide
then i should record a video so you'd have to see it, on PC platform is rarely to see a TT match or round without campers, and yes, hiding behind bushes, on the roofs, behind chimneys etc. the worst combination campers are the ones combined Rose and Sunflower.. Roses from distance may take less damage yes, but combined with all other campers shooting at you and the toxic effect dealing damage overtime is still damaging you and you're getting vanquished in just few secs
Message 5 of 10 (1,097 Views)

[ Edited ]

@AceB011 wrote:
then i should record a video so you'd have to see it, on PC platform is rarely to see a TT match or round without campers, and yes, hiding behind bushes, on the roofs, behind chimneys etc. the worst combination campers are the ones combined Rose and Sunflower.. Roses from distance may take less damage yes, but combined with all other campers shooting at you and the toxic effect dealing damage overtime is still damaging you and you're getting vanquished in just few secs

No need to record.  We have all of that cancer here on PS4, along with a crapload of low rank players who do nothing but spam camping mastered druid rose.  Disgusting.

I think all rose variants homing deserves a major nerf.

Message 6 of 10 (1,082 Views)

★ Guide

A fully charged Fire Shot from Rose with burn damage upgrade will one-shot an Imp without health upgrade. Most Imps will go for Speed, Reload, and Damage.

Nec'Rose Jynx Debuff is overpowered against many people. One shot with it and you have to hide for 10 seconds (If you don't die). Healers very helpful in this situation.

If Healer isn't using a Heal Station, they cannot remove Debuffs from themselves.

With Rose Homing works best on Default or Nec'rose.

Ice Rose homing goes in Straight line (Like Sniper, Fully charge then unload on someone napping)

Party Rose is gimpy period

Nec'Rose's homing never seems to miss.

Fire Rose does aoE damage on fully charged shots... and like up there I said; One shots Imps on a direct hit if upgraded.

Rose is just fine and in a great spot where she's at Confused... "The scary zone"... which is where she's at.

Message 7 of 10 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

When I started out playing roses I was horrible. Probably 10 or less vanquishes on a full TT and maybe 20-30 assist. I recently went on a journey to max rank and went from 0-5455 in 6 months of long day multi-players. When I circled back to the rose class I had developed a pattern of shooting a target then continuing to shoot until it was vanquished, move to the next target and repeat. After upgrades advance-9 to Elite -9 I was able to get 30-50 plus vanquishes and close to the same in assist. This is when I realized how OP the class really was. The homing upgrade for druid along with the damage was brutal. So much in fact I rarely play this character unless a teleporter needs building. Get the upgrades and focus on your target and nothing else until they are vanquished, you will then see what we all are talking about and I'm sure you will be a great rose main! Just my personal opinion though. Have a great rest of the day.

Message 8 of 10 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]

@FootSoldier9908 wrote:

you will then see what we all are talking about and I'm sure you will be a great pro rose main!

I fixed that for you.  Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (952 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks!!

Message 10 of 10 (933 Views)