NBA finals event WTH!?

by a073d2eb5cb24342493794d700e3dfc3

Original Post

Finished the NBA finals mobile

Was not compensated for anything. Wasting your time and stamina!!!! Was expecting a 90+ or 100+ player for classic lineup and today's lineup for neither. Just got 15 trophies that got me NOTHING. Total BS, total scam.
Message 1 of 2 (544 Views)

NBA finals event WTH!?

I finish this event and got NO compensation whatsoever. I got 15 trophies and 76 ovr card then you have a 99 Curry for 9,999 cash today in the store are you serious!? That's something we should have been compensated automatically after finishing the NBA finals we should have got a classic 99+ ovr card and a today's card 99+ ovr card. I'm a paying customer like so many others and we don't get compensated like we should and get a "thank you for playing our game" once in a while. Can you not throw us a bone once in a while to keep us wanting to play your game? I don't like playing some difficult games that made me wanna smash my phone but I made it all the way through just to earn 15 trophies and a 76 ovr card. Please look into my account if you don't believe me I have nothing to hide. It's sad.
Message 2 of 2 (528 Views)