Re: Finding your play style.

by WestuSko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finding your play style.

★★★★★ Newbie

This will go for any game and it is mostly common sense. If you ever find yourself struggling in a game, finding your play style and maybe a little bit of practicing will work. Games will normally implement classes, like the Battlefield games, to help you figure out what you may be good with. A class will just sum up how you will play but you can always diversify it if you so choose.

Message 1 of 7 (714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sometimes I think all it takes is to slow down your pace a bit and take in everything that's going on in the Battlefield. In a lot of other games out there it's very fast-paced, I find most success in not running around everywhere non-stop. Move to a spot, sit in it for 20 seconds to see if enemies come my way and move to the next spot.

I don't mind kicking back at a objective that was recently captured if I know enemies will hit it in the next couple minutes. Always fun to defend a point while a wave of attackers head your way.

I always try to roll with 4 Medics in the squad if we plan to be the attacking force. Try to kill us all. We'll just...keep...reviving...each other...Standard smile

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (656 Views)

All Replies

Very true. I recommend the Medic class for beginners since the weapons are nice and you have unlimited heals; your options are near endless once you get comfortable.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 7 (693 Views)

★★ Pro

This goes for veteran players as well. Most of the time I find myself not enjoying the game, when I force myself to play a certain weapon or class. This happens when I try to do assignments or the tides of war. In these situations I go back to my favourite class and weapons (bolt action sniping in my case) and just relax for a bit. This brings back the enjoyment immediately. Large smile

Message 3 of 7 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Sometimes I think all it takes is to slow down your pace a bit and take in everything that's going on in the Battlefield. In a lot of other games out there it's very fast-paced, I find most success in not running around everywhere non-stop. Move to a spot, sit in it for 20 seconds to see if enemies come my way and move to the next spot.

I don't mind kicking back at a objective that was recently captured if I know enemies will hit it in the next couple minutes. Always fun to defend a point while a wave of attackers head your way.

I always try to roll with 4 Medics in the squad if we plan to be the attacking force. Try to kill us all. We'll just...keep...reviving...each other...Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (657 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry I love that the medic train tactic is back with BFV. It far away from being as powerfull as it was in BF3, but it is still good enough so a squad that is sticking together can reign the battlefield.
Message 5 of 7 (638 Views)

EA DICE Team
If you struggle overtime for a long period of time I do recommend watching videos or streamers on how the play Battlefield to get an idea how you can improve and learn and find your style on how you want to play. 

I depended on what I feel that day or if there I want to do this tonight when I play Battlefield, playing as medic is fun and I also survive a lot more thanks to infinite self-healing I die more time thanks lack of ammo then anything, I'm super aggressive and I flank as medic thanks to that self-healing. 

Playing support I play it two ways its supper aggressive right in thick of it or super defensive playstyle and hold a point and it's my point and ain't nobody going to take it from me. 

/Atic 
Message 6 of 7 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You do also have a very, very good point. I tend to look over this as I play but when I don't it can change everything in that moment.

Message 7 of 7 (600 Views)