Finally - the grind ends

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finally - the grind ends

Hero

Sometimes I wonder if my type A personality gets the best of me.

Star Wars  Battlefront II (2017) Screenshot 2020.07.09 - 21.05.24.74.jpg

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 1 of 11 (847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Finally - the grind ends

Hero

Yeah, I think this now borders on addiction...

Star Wars  Battlefront II (2017) Screenshot 2020.07.10 - 19.52.04.87.jpg

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (607 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@DarthFDG Flex. Let me guess - you have the new Maul skin as well. My highest hero is Maul on 38 - don’t judge.
Message 2 of 11 (836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@HCarbonicMy highest hero is a level 100 bb8 lol. Weakest is chewbacca only level 2

Message 3 of 11 (759 Views)

★★ Pro
@exiledrose I play casual, so I only have a handful of heroes (Vader Luke Han Yoda Anakin) on purple Star cards, a few close behind, and I think my lowest is 15 or something idk with Boba maybe? No idea. Got my trooper classes around 120 and reinforcements 40-50.
Message 4 of 11 (734 Views)

Hero

@HCarbonic wrote:
@DarthFDGFlex. Let me guess - you have the new Maul skin as well. My highest hero is Maul on 38 - don’t judge.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-grind-is-finally-complete/m-p/9190664#M13279

Message 5 of 11 (695 Views)

Hero

@exiledrose wrote:

@HCarbonicMy highest hero is a level 100 bb8 lol. Weakest is chewbacca only level 2

Good news is that you'll be able to level up Chewie quickly, since the lower levels don't require as much XP. But, you know what... If you like playing BB8, you should keep playing BB8.  It's a game made to have fun.  Enjoy!

Message 6 of 11 (693 Views)

Hero

@HCarbonic wrote:
@exiledroseI play casual, so I only have a handful of heroes (Vader Luke Han Yoda Anakin) on purple Star cards, a few close behind, and I think my lowest is 15 or something idk with Boba maybe? No idea. Got my trooper classes around 120 and reinforcements 40-50.

Purple cards is where its at. Once you do that with a character, you're rockin'. Enjoy!

Message 7 of 11 (688 Views)

Hero

Yeah, I think this now borders on addiction...

Star Wars  Battlefront II (2017) Screenshot 2020.07.10 - 19.52.04.87.jpg

Message 8 of 11 (608 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthFDG *jokingly rolls eyes*
Message 9 of 11 (589 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Turtle, turtle, dodge, block, use abilities, turtle, turtle, dodge, block, block. Use abilities.

Huge challenge there, kid.

Message 10 of 11 (526 Views)