Finally account ghost ban

by lnxtvv

Original Post

Re: Finally account ghost ban

★★★★ Guide

2FA won't prevent all bans. Just this last week, and a month ago, EAC acted up and banned 10K+ plus accts each time. They got re-instated bc there were so many accts banned. If EAC screws only a couple people then they are SOL. So there is EAC randomly banning and there are hacked accounts - 2 separate issues. The fact that a 10-12 character password is somehow not enough makes no sense. Cheaters need to be banned and the appeal process needs to be overhauled. More info needs to be taken into consideration for appeals. EA ToS needs to just go away, but there needs to be some sort of call center that can actually communicate appeals to Respawn. 

Message 11 of 29 (449 Views)

Champion
@B0n3SawMcSizzla 10 to 12 character passwords are not enough in this day and age. Every company is doing 2 factor now and some are doing more.
Message 12 of 29 (434 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@hayhor It would take over a year to crack. That shifts all responsibility from the acct owner except in cases where they share accts/pwords or have malware i.e. key loggers on their system. Yes 2FA is becoming more prevalent. EA dropped the ball on letting their customers know that they they should enable it by diving deep into their game launcher settings.

Message 13 of 29 (426 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lnxtvv

To have a ban investigated or to discuss the status of a banned account you'll need to contact via http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes.
Message 14 of 29 (395 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor the funny thing is, he is the one who used to point cheaters every now and then, almost every two days there is a post about suspected cheater but in the end, he is the one who got banned XD
maybe I should save the link that CM posted, never know when I would need it LOL
Message 15 of 29 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@maximas1986  It does seem somewhat ironic lol.

@lnxtvv  We may not agree on a lot of things discussed in the past on but I do hope you manage to successfully recover your account, I find it hard to believe that somebody so clearly anti-cheating would then cheat themselves. It would be idiocy frankly lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 29 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@massimi1986 se per te è felice salva il link....,qualcuno dello staff potrebbe averlo fatto apposta....it remains that I will make a reason, there is not only apex

Message 17 of 29 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Nah mate, he has succumbed to the dark side! /s
Message 18 of 29 (321 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I really hope he gets this account back, I never got banned from anything in my life ...Ummm except for this forum XD
so I know how it feels especially if unfairly banned
Message 19 of 29 (317 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag While I doubt @lnxtvv cheated there are many times that the people who hate cheaters the most go to that to fight back. It is essentially rage cheating. Or they get curious and "try" it once like the guy in the apology thread.

OP did you have any weird stuff happen on your account? Have you checked your login history? I would go through the normal appeal process.
Message 20 of 29 (299 Views)