Re: Finally account ghost ban

by BinkDeBook

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@hayhor dear hayor, the point is this, i ask the evidence of my "cheat" but response is always same, we decide to ban you without possibilty from player to defend.
is same i decalire you kill a person and not demonstrate to you nothing one evidence and you would be tried for murder but you know you haven't! but all other people accuse you and they suspect (same in this forum)....
i remember to you 2 things, one is i not try or use cheat and you know because its very easy see on apex track my stat and for you if i want to try cheating not use spoofer for not ban?
second is clear if you are uncomfortable at this company because open 10000000000 topic for cheaters and bug this ban you without get nothing one evidence, clip video or log or another kind...
this is bonus for you:
i find malware use 90% of gpu for mining and the case is that the ban has arrived....
Message 21 of 29 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lnxtvvHeya, the terms of service team will never tell you exactly what was done to have a ban handed out. This is for security reasons to stop cheaters or cheat devs from knowing what has triggered the system for them to go and change things on their end to not be detected. So for that reason exact reasons will never be disclosed.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 29 (316 Views)

★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC this is not fine because if i accuse you I have to prove....it's because I don't want to take legal action but I'm sure this is not legal...cheaters developer use reverse engeneer for this and they are always one step ahead of respawn....
Message 23 of 29 (301 Views)

Hero
@lnxtvv Legal action can not be taken. EA owns the account, not the user. You and I are just that users of an EA-created account. Which can be closed at any time without even giving a reason for why it was done. They can shut the game down at any time and nothing can be done. We are allowed to use an account for their game. So with that being said, there is no legal action that can be taken.

Message 24 of 29 (294 Views)

★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC i think its a little more complicated than that. if you bought apex packs its considered gambling by law. a company has to reach out any item/money won by the entity that legaly won the item/money. so by buying packs they are legaly bound by giving you your winnings. when they close a accound they steal it away from you wich in its place makes it illigal..

just Saying.....
Message 25 of 29 (290 Views)

Hero
@B3ntar The terms of service which people clicked ok upon creating an account covers these types of situations.

Message 26 of 29 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_LannaBTW what happens to players who get their account hacked? I am not personally affected since my password is 51 digits long (LOL) but I have seen videos in cheater compilations where pros spectated cheaters and they then said that it is a hacked account (because the account that was cheating had thousands of kills and even the Baller Badge). What happens to such an account when it gets banned and the actual innocent player comes back? Do they have a chance of getting it back? 🤨

Message 27 of 29 (249 Views)

Champion

@B3ntar If I remember correctly when I read the account ToS(it was a while ago)  then here's the kicker, we don't own our accounts despite the fact that we create them, they do, you basically agree to this upon account creation.

It's essentially like a rental lol, same goes for any in game purchases so you essentially pay for access not ownership if that makes sense?

Long story short, their * are covered so there isn't any infringement upon law in this regard.

Wrongfully banning accounts however...pretty sure thats a different matter, and they can be challenged on that front if definitive proof of innocence can be provided.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 29 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MandatoryIDtag Yeah it's not funny.. But then I made comments to someone trying to troll me that since I got banned, I had to be cheating, even when I posted all my stats, to be careful, and hopefully he didn't get falsely banned. And they tried to argue they would. Yet here we go again with people who are clearly not cheating getting banned.
Message 29 of 29 (200 Views)